• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank DCB Credit Card Alumni Offer to be discontinued

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Man, I'm NTB and even agreed to open a pointless savings account, alumni of an (erstwhile) eligible institute, and residing in a fairly upscale PIN code in a T1 city. ITR should get me LTF Millenia at least, if not DCP / DCB / DCB Metal. I've completely given up on HDFC now, it's too pricy and bureaucratic for few benefits it offers. People should simply not bother with HDFC unless employer provides a 0 MAB salary account with it.
Did you filed an application before 27th October?

BeingIncog

TF Legend
Loot karna koi inse sikhe,
Sikhe inse!
seekhe-inse-seekhey-chatur-silencer-speech-scene.gif

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Even though this is after the discontinuation date. I will still try my luck because since this link is working. I can say I didn't know about the offer and try to push it as much as possible.
https://v.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/dinersblackinstitute/index.html#welcome

The only problem is that I already have a Business Regalia LTF and I have been reading that DCB is only given to Salaried employees. Let's see, have submitted for Lead generation form and also sent an email to the banker. Will update here.
I got a response that they cannot upgrade. BUT BUT BUT. That person did not mention the reason that this offer is discontinued. So, I am pushing my luck with PNO now. will keep updated.

BTW, this is the response I got from the Customer Care team.

Attachments

• ss 20.png
    ss 20.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 74

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I got a response that they cannot upgrade. BUT BUT BUT. That person did not mention the reason that this offer is discontinued. So, I am pushing my luck with PNO now. will keep updated.

BTW, this is the response I got from the Customer Care team.
Well, I tried. 🥲
Any suggestions what can be done? They still did not mention that the offer has been discontinued.

1699974487237.png