• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB HDFC Bank DCB Lounge Access

girish3456

TF Premier
I am having HDFC Bank Diners Club Black credit card and it is LTF card for me. Am traveling from Srinagar to Hyderabad tomorrow i.e., on 23rd May 2024. So, can I use my DCB credit card both at Srinagar airport and Delhi airport (as I am changing my flight at Delhi airport and there is almost 3 hrs layover at Delhi). As there is unlimited lounge access on my card, will I be able to access lounge at both the airports (Srinagar and Delhi airport) on same day.

Can anyone tried accessing DCB Credit card for lounge access at multiple airports on a same day. Please help me with your comments on this

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am having HDFC Bank Diners Club Black credit card and it is LTF card for me. Am traveling from Srinagar to Hyderabad tomorrow i.e., on 23rd May 2024. So, can I use my DCB credit card both at Srinagar airport and Delhi airport (as I am changing my flight at Delhi airport and there is almost 3 hrs layover at Delhi). As there is unlimited lounge access on my card, will I be able to access lounge at both the airports (Srinagar and Delhi airport) on same day.

Can anyone tried accessing DCB Credit card for lounge access at multiple airports on a same day. Please help me with your comments on this
Yes you can. I used to hold DCB LTF too and have used it at multiple airports on the same day so telling by experience (used it in Feb'24).

girish3456

TF Premier
Yes you can. I used to hold DCB LTF too and have used it at multiple airports on the same day so telling by experience (used it in Feb'24).
Thanks for your speedy response bro. Happy to see this message. Will use for airport lounges accordingly

girish3456

TF Premier
Yapiee... Accessed airport lounges at Srinagar and Delhi on same day (today) with out any objections.

girish3456

TF Premier

Yapiee... Accessed airport lounges at Srinagar and Delhi on same day (today) with out any objections.

jar89

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same day access of multiple lounges is not a problem at all. Just that the add-on card if used might not be accepted stating that the card number is same.
Have to wait for 5 mins and swipe the add-on again and it will work.

girish3456

TF Premier
Same day access of multiple lounges is not a problem at all. Just that the add-on card if used might not be accepted stating that the card number is same.
Have to wait for 5 mins and swipe the add-on again and it will work.
They had accepted the add-on aswell friend. But yes few may deny. Will keep it in my mind next time

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yes, & you can even use multiple lounges at same airport in single day :)

nrj1007

TF Premier

Yes. You can use it on 2 different lounges on same day.