• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Yes Bank Credit Cards Devalued - Lounge Access Condition Revised wef July 2024 Min Spend 35000

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No LTF card is going to give free lounge accesses soon. They're costly and no bank wants freeloaders. Airports are now even adding arrival lounges because people will swipe for it. How many times do you actually eat at the airport before going home? (I understand in case of blr, the airport itself is 2hrs away). Honestly I once swipped a lounge access for a slice of watermelon for my baby. Would I pay 1000 bucks for that? definitely not. I had extra visits on an extra card which I dont use.

Infact, in Mumbai, an overcrowded lounge offers a takeaway against a lounge visit. Lounge operators want that free bank money. No one would visit Pune lounge if it would be paid.

kowsikbabu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No LTF card is going to give free lounge accesses soon. They're costly and no bank wants freeloaders. Airports are now even adding arrival lounges because people will swipe for it. How many times do you actually eat at the airport before going home? (I understand in case of blr, the airport itself is 2hrs away). Honestly I once swipped a lounge access for a slice of watermelon for my baby. Would I pay 1000 bucks for that? definitely not. I had extra visits on an extra card which I dont use.

Infact, in Mumbai, an overcrowded lounge offers a takeaway against a lounge visit. Lounge operators want that free bank money. No one would visit Pune lounge if it would be paid.
Scapia gives unlimited domestic lounge access. It is spend based, but the requirement is just 5k in the previous billing month.

scn

TF Select
Yes Bank Select already closed. Reward rate was shit, 0.10 paisa with redemption fee of 99+gst.