• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to upgrade Indus Legend to Pinnacle without joining fees?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have Indusind Legend card with 3L limit and zero balance savings account.
How to upgrade legend to Pinnacle without fees? As I want to have zero bal exclusive account.
15k fee with Amazon gv brings big loss of 3k+2700

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Have Indusind Legend card with 3L limit and zero balance savings account.
How to upgrade legend to Pinnacle without fees? As I want to have zero bal exclusive account.
15k fee with Amazon gv brings big loss of 3k+2700
You can easily open a Select account using your Legend Credit Card, and there is hardly any difference between the Select and Exclusive accounts. However, if you require a Zero Forex Markup Debit Card or a bank locker, it is recommended to opt for the Exclusive account. Apart from those factors, there are no differences between the two.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can easily open a Select account using your Legend Credit Card, and there is hardly any difference between the Select and Exclusive accounts. However, if you require a Zero Forex Markup Debit Card or a bank locker, it is recommended to opt for the Exclusive account. Apart from those factors, there are no differences between the two.
Is it? Both select and Exclusive debit cards have same reward rate and limit?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Is it? Both select and Exclusive debit cards have same reward rate and limit?
Yes, of course. Read here

Edit: Check this thread too

Post in thread 'IndusInd Pinnacle World Master Credit Card! Help!' https://www.technofino.in/community...orld-master-credit-card-help.8211/post-226175

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
does opening select account using legend card, also result in 0 MAB ?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They are not giving FYF or ltf easydiner upgrade any way to overcome it. I even mailed to MD desk
1. Call eazydiner customer care and ask to connect to credit card team or they will take request and you will get call back.
2. Request that agent for FYF eazydiner card.
3. If you are existing indusind card holder then he will give you template email to issue eazydiner card on split limit basis. (Min 1 lac limit required on existing card).
4. Either they will issue card for free (my case) no joining fee is charged. Or they reimburse the joining fee after first bill.

Harrypotter

TF Premier
1. Call eazydiner customer care and ask to connect to credit card team or they will take request and you will get call back.
2. Request that agent for FYF eazydiner card.
3. If you are existing indusind card holder then he will give you template email to issue eazydiner card on split limit basis. (Min 1 lac limit required on existing card).
4. Either they will issue card for free (my case) no joining fee is charged. Or they reimburse the joining fee after first bill.
I did what have you said but the agent refused FYF denied there is no such thing as LTF. He can only offer FYF only for new customers

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I did what have you said but the agent refused FYF denied there is no such thing as LTF. He can only offer FYF only for new customers
Yes, Eazydiner said same to me. Existing Indusind Customers dont have FYF offer. But when i processed the card there is NO joining fees charged in the first bill.

LTF is different thing bcoz that includes eazydiner membership for first year only.

One thing i forgot to mention is my eazydiner prime membership was active when i applied for card. You can do same using 1rs timesprime offer and get membership active before applying for card. I think they will consider this.

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Yes, Eazydiner said same to me. Existing Indusind Customers dont have FYF offer. But when i processed the card there is NO joining fees charged in the first bill.

LTF is different thing bcoz that includes eazydiner membership for first year only.

One thing i forgot to mention is my eazydiner prime membership was active when i applied for card. You can do same using 1rs timesprime offer and get membership active before applying for card. I think they will consider this.
How to get it as LTF I keep on mailing them at various escalation but they keep on refusing,my branch manager is so dumb that he doesn't even know such card exist

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How to get it as LTF I keep on mailing them at various escalation but they keep on refusing,my branch manager is so dumb that he doesn't even know such card exist
I dont know. Some people got pre approved LTF offer from bank side last year. In indusind you can mail to priority care or emails given on https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-department-email-id-phone-no.529/ this thread.
Although its highly unlikely that customer care will offer you LTF. Only RM and Branch Manager can help to get LTF approval for these cards.

samarthkumar

TF Buzz
Indusind provided me Aura Edge to Pinnacle upgrade free of charge last year. You can apply through RM for free upgrade without joining gift voucher. or you can try request via priority.care@indusind.com email ID. I got Eazydiner Card FYF free via email request.
Were you using your Aura Edge card extensively, basis which you were offered the upgrade, or was it something else?

I have applied for a LTF Legend CC, in the hope of getting an upgrade to a better card in the future. But the benefits look lesser compared to my existing cards, hence, Legend's responsibility would be ONLY to act as a stepping stone to a free upgrade to Pinnacle or the rest, and not for extensive spends.