• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to upgrade Indus Legend to Pinnacle without joining fees?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have Indusind Legend card with 3L limit and zero balance savings account.
How to upgrade legend to Pinnacle without fees? As I want to have zero bal exclusive account.
15k fee with Amazon gv brings big loss of 3k+2700

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All 3 are free right? So i can hold 4 cards including virtual?
Yes, they are different. Obtain both of them and apply for the MasterCard World at a branch. You don't have to physically visit the branch. Just call your RM, and they will assist you with your request over the phone.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Yes, they are different. Obtain both of them and apply for the MasterCard World at a branch. You don't have to physically visit the branch. Just call your RM, and they will assist you with your request over the phone.
Today a girl called me that your card has been approved and ready to dispatch confirm my address details. But I said i applied card in May it has been rejected so she said sir your card has been rejected due to address mismatch now its approved I said after three 3 month then she said yes. so

Aisa bhi hota h kya ?

Today a girl called me that your card has been approved and ready to dispatch confirm my address details. But I said i applied card in May it has been rejected so she said sir your card has been rejected due to address mismatch now its approved I said after three 3 month then she said yes. so

Aisa bhi hota h kya ?
It's IndusInd Bank; their behavior is quite unpredictable. One of my friends got Legend card just 2 months after applying for it. Initially, they rejected the application, but later they mentioned that it was still under process. As you can see, you never really know what to expect. So, exercise caution when dealing with them.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
It's IndusInd Bank; their behavior is quite unpredictable. One of my friends got Legend card just 2 months after applying for it. Initially, they rejected the application, but later they mentioned that it was still under process. As you can see, you never really know what to expect. So, exercise caution when dealing with them.
I think there is no option but to wait.

RajeshV

TF Premier
Will I be getting separate Pinnacle card with add-on Grande accounts for family or just add-on?

Also, will eligibility criteria apply to everyone - housewife, for example, eligible? Document/office verification etc?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Will I be getting separate Pinnacle card with add-on Grande accounts for family or just add-on?

Also, will eligibility criteria apply to everyone - housewife, for example, eligible? Document/office verification etc?
You will get Pinnacle Free - whole family.

Eligibility criteria is not much strict when you apply as premium account. Usually with CIBIL hit it gets pre-approved. No income proof required.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Been 15 days but no welcome kit. Frustrated and mailed to Exclusive email support.
They called me and issued cheque book and Visa Exclusive debit card manually .
After 2 days, i called customer care and asked master exclusive card, he said only 1card will active, other one will be deactivated. I said ok. He issued MC world exclusive debit card.
Finally I upgrade old titanium debit card to platinum exclusive debit card in app.

At present i have
1.Gold virtual card
2.Titanium debit card
3.Visa Exclusive card
4.MC World exclusive card
5.Platinum exclusive card

Should I block titanium card? @4uziaul

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Been 15 days but no welcome kit. Frustrated and mailed to Exclusive email support.
They called me and issued cheque book and Visa Exclusive debit card manually .
After 2 days, i called customer care and asked master exclusive card, he said only 1card will active, other one will be deactivated. I said ok. He issued MC world exclusive debit card.
Finally I upgrade old titanium debit card to platinum exclusive debit card in app.

At present i have
1.Gold virtual card
2.Titanium debit card
3.Visa Exclusive card
4.MC World exclusive card
5.Platinum exclusive card

Should I block titanium card? @4uziaul
Leave it as it is. Most probably it will be deactivated by itself. Try to keep your interaction with customer care as infrequently as possible. 🤣