• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to upgrade Indus Legend to Pinnacle without joining fees?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have Indusind Legend card with 3L limit and zero balance savings account.
How to upgrade legend to Pinnacle without fees? As I want to have zero bal exclusive account.
15k fee with Amazon gv brings big loss of 3k+2700

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received offer SMS to upgrade one of the Legend card in Family to LTF Pinnacle card and opted for it.
No SMS received for other Legend card so randomly tried checking upgrade offer directly at the below link and found the same upgrade offer available for other card as well :)

So anyone holding Legend card can try your luck if LTF Pinnacle upgrade offer available for you at below link: -

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@4uziaul @anirban.choudhury
Bro i have zero balance online account.
Previously had legend linked to same customer ID.
Now upgraded to Pinnacle.

Tomorrow I'm planning to visit branch to upgrade my account to Exclusive account.

Should I ask specifically about zero bal on exclusive, or simply i upgrade to Exclusive and come out without mentioning about pinnacle?
any tips appreciated

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Tomorrow I'm planning to visit branch to upgrade my account to Exclusive account.

Should I ask specifically about zero bal on exclusive, or simply i upgrade to Exclusive and come out without mentioning about pinnacle?
any tips appreciated
Just fill account upgrade request form and mention 'Surrogate' method for Exclusive account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

any tips appreciated
You don't need to mention anything. Simply upgrade the account, and after a few days, for your own peace of mind, email them at socialm@indusind.com. Confirm with them whether your Savings account, based on the Pinnacle Card, has been converted to a Zero MAB or not. That's all.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Went to branch today and asked for Exclusive account upgrade.
No one in the branch doesn't have any idea on zero Balance with pinnacle even through i showed them exclusive pdf. I told fine, i will maintain 1L, just upgrade my account to Exclusive. Request taken and I received sms saying will be completed in 3days.
(BM tried to sell me insurance plans, fds, loans etc... I denied all😂)
@4uziaul

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Went to branch today and asked for Exclusive account upgrade.
No one in the branch doesn't have any idea on zero Balance with pinnacle even through i showed them exclusive pdf. I told fine, i will maintain 1L, just upgrade my account to Exclusive. Request taken and I received sms saying will be completed in 3days.
(BM tried to sell me insurance plans, fds, loans etc... I denied all😂)
@4uziaul
Job well done. 👍

I told you there's no point in asking them about the Zero MAB offer. They either seem clueless or pretend to be.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Job well done. 👍

I told you there's no point in asking them about the Zero MAB offer. They either seem clueless or pretend to be.
Yeah but in the upgrade form, executive wrote 1L as average balance to be Maintained.
Its not a problem right?

Attachments

• Grouping-Form_Account-Upgrade......pdf
    51.3 KB · Views: 22

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You are all set.

Schedule of Benefits.
Account upgraded to Exclusive now.
Will I receive welcome kit automatically or i need to request for it?
And right now I'm having 2 debit cards
Gold virtual debit card
Titanium MC debit card
Should i block titanium card? (as it was paid card in old account)

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Received offer SMS to upgrade one of the Legend card in Family to LTF Pinnacle card and opted for it.
No SMS received for other Legend card so randomly tried checking upgrade offer directly at the below link and found the same upgrade offer available for other card as well :)

So anyone holding Legend card can try your luck if LTF Pinnacle upgrade offer available for you at below link: -

Wow, I just closed it last month after failing all attempts for free upgrade 😞.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Account upgraded to Exclusive now.
Will I receive welcome kit automatically or i need to request for it?
Automatically
And right now I'm having 2 debit cards
Gold virtual debit card
Titanium MC debit card
Should i block titanium card? (as it was paid card in old account)
No. Leave them as it is.
You will either receive VISA exclusive or MC exclusive

Then you can request another one