• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to upgrade Indus Legend to Pinnacle without joining fees?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have Indusind Legend card with 3L limit and zero balance savings account.
How to upgrade legend to Pinnacle without fees? As I want to have zero bal exclusive account.
15k fee with Amazon gv brings big loss of 3k+2700

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I told him that I require pinnacle cc not Grande...
Pinnacle is LTF for Grande account and all connected family members. I am trying for same with 'General Insurance' NRV where 50k premium criteria is there and i already pay 32k premium for health insurance from them. RM told me that i am eligible for Exclusive upgrade, i am still trying for Grande. Lets see how it goes!

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A big twist in the tale.
I tried everyway for legend to free pinnacle upgrade, nothing worked. Tried all emails, no one agreed. Gone to RBI ombudsman too, again denied.
Then gave up my hope and trials. Suddenly after a month i.e yesterday i got a sms for free upgrade to Pinnacle and i applied for it, took and screenshots too. Hoping for its approval and getting ready to upgrade my online savings account to Exclusive
@anirban.choudhury @4uziaul

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
A big twist in the tale.
I tried everyway for legend to free pinnacle upgrade, nothing worked. Tried all emails, no one agreed. Gone to RBI ombudsman too, again denied.
Then gave up my hope and trials. Suddenly after a month i.e yesterday i got a sms for free upgrade to Pinnacle and i applied for it, took and screenshots too. Hoping for its approval and getting ready to upgrade my online savings account to Exclusive
Congratulations!

I think Indusind does have some backend system to give customers what they want. Similar thing happened with me, i split my limit for CC when applied for 2nd Indusind Card and i wanted limit increase after split. I did request through BM, RM , Customer Care, Email etc. but all request got no response (probably rejected). And after a month i saw offer in app to increase limit to the amount before split.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A big twist in the tale.
What's the age of your credit card and how long did it take for receiving offer on pinnacle

I have 3 lacs limit in legend and maintaining select account with bank. Tried customer care and mails but no response for Pinnacle without joining charges
Don't ask customer care.just wait and use the card automatically receive upgrade.i was using card since 21 with 1.5 lakh limit.recently open account and received sms yesterday free upgrade