• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any review for AU Royale Saving Account?

Nemesis

TF Premier
I already hold Indusind Exclusive, IDFC Wealth (just converted after 10L MAB; they might get me downgraded to select if MAB gets low), ICICI (Salary account; CC told it's Titanium Saving account).

Am in search for the next good account i can get my hands on... AU Royale... seen the benefits like good interest rate on FD/Savings on their website with 1L MAB but want real reviews on the charges and customer care. Any other good account with low MAB and other charges with RM or should i wait till March next year for any offering just like Indusind Exclusive 0 balance?
I know many will tell for HDFC/Axis but won't be keeping more than 5L in each of them for offers.

I will soon convert my ICICI account to wealth (for 0 MAB) by switching the amount between IDFC wealth and ICICI.
Later will decide which account to keep salary one.

Not inclined for Credit Card... as they were already providing me AU Vetta LTF due to my company.

Last edited:

kn0w1

TF Buzz
Well, they are stopping the 1% cash back of up to 200 from June. It was the main reason I was using the debit card for credit card payments.

Offers have reduced on various platforms as well and even otherwise I have a Zenith CC, so guess it is time to close this account considering other small finance banks offer higher interest rates.