• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any review for AU Royale Saving Account?

Nemesis

TF Premier
I already hold Indusind Exclusive, IDFC Wealth (just converted after 10L MAB; they might get me downgraded to select if MAB gets low), ICICI (Salary account; CC told it's Titanium Saving account).

Am in search for the next good account i can get my hands on... AU Royale... seen the benefits like good interest rate on FD/Savings on their website with 1L MAB but want real reviews on the charges and customer care. Any other good account with low MAB and other charges with RM or should i wait till March next year for any offering just like Indusind Exclusive 0 balance?
I know many will tell for HDFC/Axis but won't be keeping more than 5L in each of them for offers.

I will soon convert my ICICI account to wealth (for 0 MAB) by switching the amount between IDFC wealth and ICICI.
Later will decide which account to keep salary one.

Not inclined for Credit Card... as they were already providing me AU Vetta LTF due to my company.

Last edited:

rohant

TF Premier
Bro within how many days of opening the account they pushed to Zenith? As I also opened the royal account 1 month ago, as I already have AU vetta lifetime free credit card still I didn't get any offer to upgrade to Zenith
I think for that, they'll check your salary slips/ ITR, etc. Pre-approved upgradation is not there in AU afaik.

Wanted AU Zenith - got it - so closed the account :)
Could you please tell when did you open the account, when did you receive AU Zenith, and then when did you close the account? Like the timeframe?

I opened a Royale account 2 weeks back only for AU Zenith, and now the RM is asking me to wait for 45 to 60 days for applying guaranteed Zenith card.

I read here that AU has discontinued Zenith so I asked him again and again and he confirmed that it is not discontinued. He said he will process Zentih after 60 days. On pressing him further, he said if it is discontinued he will process Zenith+ LTF for me. I'm pretty sure he is lying cause Zenith+ is not heing offered LTF.

Last edited:

rohant

TF Premier
Could you please tell when did you open the account, when did you receive AU Zenith, and then when did you close the account? Like the timeframe?

I opened a Royale account 2 weeks back only for AU Zenith, and now the RM is asking me to wait for 45 to 60 days for applying guaranteed Zenith card.

I read here that AU has discontinued Zenith so I asked him again and again and he confirmed that it is not discontinued. He said he will process Zentih after 60 days. On pressing him further, he said if it is discontinued he will process Zenith+ LTF for me. I'm pretty sure he is lying cause Zenith+ is not heing offered LTF.
Close the account

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Year end drama

I closed my AU account recently; can share my views for you to take some decision:

Positives:
1. Timely credit of interest - believe it is higher than what IDFC and other banks are offering
2. Instant approval of CC - this is irrelevant for you as you are not looking for one
3. AU Royale welcome Kit
4. Account can be closed just by sending a note to Customer Care - no need to visit Brach
5. No unnecessary charges

Negatives:
1. Pathetic RM
2. Less products from Loan perspective - they have still not launched Home loan in the market

Overall, a good account to hold.
Hi can you clear some questions.

Account balance you maintained ( if you dont wanna share you can give a round figure)

How many months it took for pre-aprroved cc offer.

Highest limit of cc in your cibil at the time of zenith approval.

My cc application is recently rejected after being held for 5 days. I think verfication guy made some mess here. So should i open savings account now or after 6 months?

Thank you for your answers.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi can you clear some questions.

Account balance you maintained ( if you dont wanna share you can give a round figure)

How many months it took for pre-aprroved cc offer.

Highest limit of cc in your cibil at the time of zenith approval.

My cc application is recently rejected after being held for 5 days. I think verfication guy made some mess here. So should i open savings account now or after 6 months?

Thank you for your answers.

Account balance you maintained ( if you dont wanna share you can give a round figure) - 5 Lacs

How many months it took for pre-aprroved cc offer - did not get any pre-approved offer - had set the expectation with BM/RM before opening account

Highest limit of cc in your cibil at the time of zenith approval - cant reveal but your limit should be atleast 6 lacs and above

Ravimali

TF Buzz
Account balance you maintained ( if you dont wanna share you can give a round figure) - 5 Lacs

How many months it took for pre-aprroved cc offer - did not get any pre-approved offer - had set the expectation with BM/RM before opening account

Highest limit of cc in your cibil at the time of zenith approval - cant reveal but your limit should be atleast 6 lacs and above
My application for Au credit card was rejected by bank. Then I opened salary Royal account with Au.After two months I applied for Au zenith CRED card with the help of bank employee over phone(by sharing otp) Lifetime Free zenith card with limit of 8 lakhs approved within 1 hours.

My application for Au credit card was rejected by bank. Then I opened salary Royal account with Au.After two months I applied for Au zenith CRED card with the help of bank employee over phone(by sharing otp) Lifetime Free zenith card with limit of 8 lakhs approved within 1 hours.
How did you get that employee no.?

Did you apply after two months without waiting for 6 months cooldown?

Any docs shared like salry/itr etc?

Highest cc limit in cibil?

Thank you.

Ravimali

TF Buzz
How did you get that employee no.?

Did you apply after two months without waiting for 6 months cooldown?

Any docs shared like salry/itr etc?

Highest cc limit in cibil?

Thank you.
I applied for any Au credit card 2-3 times within a period of 3 months and on each occasion, it was rejected. So I opened Au Royale Salary account. within one month I requested my RM a callback from credit card person in branch . She called me and I shared my Infinia credit card last 4 digits. And credit card approved within 1 hour.
I don't know if it was due to March end target of branch. My Infinia has credit limit of 9.9 lakhs.

I applied for any Au credit card 2-3 times within a period of 3 months and on each occasion, it was rejected. So I opened Au Royale Salary account. within one month I requested my RM a callback from credit card person in branch . She called me and I shared my Infinia credit card last 4 digits. And credit card approved within 1 hour.
I don't know if it was due to March end target of branch. My Infinia has credit limit of 9.9 lakhs.
In your previous comment you mentioned that you applied zenith after two month of account opening now you are saying you applied within same month.