• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any review for AU Royale Saving Account?

Nemesis

TF Premier
I already hold Indusind Exclusive, IDFC Wealth (just converted after 10L MAB; they might get me downgraded to select if MAB gets low), ICICI (Salary account; CC told it's Titanium Saving account).

Am in search for the next good account i can get my hands on... AU Royale... seen the benefits like good interest rate on FD/Savings on their website with 1L MAB but want real reviews on the charges and customer care. Any other good account with low MAB and other charges with RM or should i wait till March next year for any offering just like Indusind Exclusive 0 balance?
I know many will tell for HDFC/Axis but won't be keeping more than 5L in each of them for offers.

I will soon convert my ICICI account to wealth (for 0 MAB) by switching the amount between IDFC wealth and ICICI.
Later will decide which account to keep salary one.

Not inclined for Credit Card... as they were already providing me AU Vetta LTF due to my company.

Last edited:

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I closed my AU account recently; can share my views for you to take some decision:

Positives:
1. Timely credit of interest - believe it is higher than what IDFC and other banks are offering
2. Instant approval of CC - this is irrelevant for you as you are not looking for one
3. AU Royale welcome Kit
4. Account can be closed just by sending a note to Customer Care - no need to visit Brach
5. No unnecessary charges

Negatives:
1. Pathetic RM
2. Less products from Loan perspective - they have still not launched Home loan in the market

Overall, a good account to hold.

Nemesis

TF Premier
I closed my AU account recently; can share my views for you to take some decision:

Positives:
1. Timely credit of interest - believe it is higher than what IDFC and other banks are offering
2. Instant approval of CC - this is irrelevant for you as you are not looking for one
3. AU Royale welcome Kit
4. Account can be closed just by sending a note to Customer Care - no need to visit Brach
5. No unnecessary charges

Negatives:
1. Pathetic RM
2. Less products from Loan perspective - they have still not launched Home loan in the market

Overall, a good account to hold.
Thanks man!! but why did you closed it?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Au is not worth investing such amount..... U can go for hdfc, axis.... Axis is good in premium segment..like burgundy account.. . From hdfc.. SavingsMax will give u almost everthing free...

promoking

TF Select
Yes.... But benefits are good... There are no mab shortage charges too... So no harm.. It will give u select ltf straight away...
Bro they downgrade your account to Priority if you miss to maintain AQB 10 lacs and it’s pain in ass to get upgraded again to Burgundy even after maintaining the required AQB.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Bro they downgrade your account to Priority if you miss to maintain AQB 10 lacs and it’s pain in ass to get upgraded again to Burgundy even after maintaining the required AQB.
Urban branches will do... But semi urban and rural branch will not do easily as there are hardly any premium customers for them...... They get nil or very less... So they want to maintain existing customers

yolofino

TF Premier
Urban branches will do... But semi urban and rural branch will not do easily as there are hardly any premium customers for them...... They get nil or very less... So they want to maintain existing customers
Can we open account online and select any rural branch even if the address proof is of the city?

promoking

TF Select
Bro, it’s not branch that downgrade your account it’s centralised their system automatically downgrade your account to next eligible segment.
My branch manager n RM tried their level best to retain burgundy status but all in vain. It’s totally managed from back end. So branch has no role over it. My AQB balance went to 9 lacs during this 1st quarter, they shoot me mail 2 times and on April 1, my account status changed to Priority.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Bro, it’s not branch that downgrade your account it’s centralised their system automatically downgrade your account to next eligible segment.
My branch manager n RM tried their level best to retain burgundy status but all in vain. It’s totally managed from back end. So branch has no role over it. My AQB balance went to 9 lacs during this 1st quarter, they shoot me mail 2 times and on April 1, my account status changed to Priority.
@Batmanbaba - please help all of us if you have any Lead - I am looking for a Burgundy account - all Branches here at my place have clearly told me that we have shortage charges for non maintenance of MAB/AQB for Burgundy account.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
@Batmanbaba - please help all of us if you have any Lead - I am looking for a Burgundy account - all Branches here at my place have clearly told me that we have shortage charges for non maintenance of MAB/AQB for Burgundy account.
Its a hit and miss in that...... . Best would be icici wealth account.it will be zero mab after initial funding... Of 10 lakh.... Sime branch also guve it in 5 lakh only.... .. If u want to go for banking benefits........ In axis... U can get magnus/atlas/select even when u dont have premium account.... Go for icici wealth. Push for emeralde ltf...... If opens the way for other premium cards in other banks...

promoking

TF Select
In actual there are no charges they just downgrade your account to Priority if your account balance is less than 10 lacs for a quarter. If are fine with it you can go with Burgundy. Priority is also free but if balance goes below 2 lacs they will convert it to next eligible segment which may be Prestige, prime, liberty as per balance and May be charged

promoking

TF Select
Its a hit and miss in that...... . Best would be icici wealth account.it will be zero mab after initial funding... Of 10 lakh.... Sime branch also guve it in 5 lakh only.... .. If u want to go for banking benefits........ In axis... U can get magnus/atlas/select even when u dont have premium account.... Go for icici wealth. Push for emeralde ltf...... If opens the way for other premium cards in other banks...
What is use of ICiCI Wealth account, I don’t really feel any. They have useless cards you can have one coral is fine. For emerald I don’t think they will provide it on wealth account that too LTF, it entirely depends on your credit profile.
Have you got LTF Emerald on wealth account ?

Nobody

TF Buzz
Wanted AU Zenith - got it - so closed the account :)

Wanted AU Zenith - got it - so closed the account :)
Can you tell the initial funding you did since mab is one lakh only. I think they must have demanded more funding from you to take your request for zenith ltf free cc. I am thinking to open royale account if they agree to provide zenith cc. And after how many months you closed your account without incurring any closure charges?