• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank sending invite to open saving account to AU credit cards holder only..

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AU Bank sending invite to open saving account to AU credit cards holder customers only.. the best part is they are offering zero balance account too.. also AU is ahead of others bank in terms onboarding for existing customers as they not requiring any vkyc again for saving account opening
Screenshot_2024-02-22-22-53-12-52_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Are you sure they are offering Zero balance account ? I am also getting similar message but for AU Royale. Nowhere in the message it is mentioned as Zero balance so want to confirm. If that is the case then I will happily open Royale account.

Got the message for Royalle, but again, no mention of 0 MAB unlike IDFC First, who had made it their major selling point. No fresh VKYC is an attraction, but need clarity on 0 balance.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure they are offering Zero balance account ? I am also getting similar message but for AU Royale. Nowhere in the message it is mentioned as Zero balance so want to confirm. If that is the case then I will happily open Royale account.
Even In message u can see I got offer for AU platinum.. with zero balance I mean to say that when you proceed with filling up all the details u will be provided with option to select from buckets of different type of accounts.. and one such is there zero balance digital saving account.. however don't misinterpret me.. I did mean that the account type they are offering will of zero balance but if you proceed with the apply now option you will get option to select from different type of accounts where u can select the zero balance AU digital account.. hope its clear now..

codenerd

TF Ace
But au Royale is not a 0mab account. I spoke to a branch official near my place for AU Royale account being an existing ai credit card holder but no 0 balance account for me if I go for au Royale. So maybe au Royale is being offered to existing customers but not as a 0 MAB.

tghige14

TF Buzz
Yes. Only the AU Digital Savings Account is zero balance. All other require MAB. So the message from AU is just that you have xxx CC, so you can also open yyy Savings account with us. No special offers for having CCs.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even In message u can see I got offer for AU platinum.. with zero balance I mean to say that when you proceed with filling up all the details u will be provided with option to select from buckets of different type of accounts.. and one such is there zero balance digital saving account.. however don't misinterpret me.. I did mean that the account type they are offering will of zero balance but if you proceed with the apply now option you will get option to select from different type of accounts where u can select the zero balance AU digital account.. hope its clear now..
That Digital savings a/c you are mentioning is not a "special offer" for CC users. That's available to everyone (non-customers as well) on their website.
It's 0 MAB but has 150+taxes for it's mandatory physical DC. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

In that case, this post doesn't add any value, and better be deleted.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
That Digital savings a/c you are mentioning is not a "special offer" for CC users. That's available to everyone (non-customers as well) on their website.

It actually does add some value

Earlier AU CC holders weren't allowed to open account online☠️
Looks like it has been fixed

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

May be this post doesn't bring any value for you.. sorry for that.. But I am holding a 2yr old AU bank CC and earlier if you are holding AU CC then you were not allowed to open there AU digital account which is zero AMB account or even any other account you were not supposed to open online if you are holding AU CC. But now they have upgraded there IT systems to onboard CC customer for saving account thru purely online orocess. Also best thing is you don't need to do a vkyc again like many other banks.
Yes it has debit card charged rs150+GST , but AU debit card is still worth at this price bcz you get consistent offer on swiggy, Zomato, big basket to get value back of these charges as of now..

helloworld

TF Legend
May be this post doesn't bring any value for you.. sorry for that.. But I am holding a 2yr old AU bank CC and earlier if you are holding AU CC then you were not allowed to open there AU digital account which is zero AMB account or even any other account you were not supposed to open online if you are holding AU CC. But now they have upgraded there IT systems to onboard CC customer for saving account thru purely online orocess. Also best thing is you don't need to do a vkyc again like many other banks.
Yes it has debit card charged rs150+GST , but AU debit card is still worth at this price bcz you get consistent offer on swiggy, Zomato, big basket to get value back of these charges as of now..

so, if we want we can open directly their premium accounts (no need to open basic account first then upgrade like that) and VKYC not required if already CC holder, right? TIA

Last edited: