• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30000 rs. Debit from account for au bank savings account

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Hello please help me...
I opened an savings account in Au small finance bank which is Au platinum...
I do all process and also make a payment of 30000 in it... After that there is a Video kyc.
In video kyc.. Due to some disturbance it was canceled... And my money was deducted account was also not opened... Please help me what to do.. I contact au small finance bank customer care.. They say that it was refunded in 7 working days 😔 😔..

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello please help me...
I do all process and also make a payment of 30000 in it... After that there is a Video kyc.
In video kyc.. Due to some disturbance it was canceled... And my money was deducted account was also not opened... Please help me what to do.. I contact au small finance bank customer care.. They say that it was refunded in 7 working days 😔 😔..
Just wait dear. It will be done as said🙂

Hello please help me...
I know the feeling, but dont worry you will get the money back.
usually within 2 days but officially within 7 working days

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
I know the feeling, but dont worry you will get the money back.
usually within 2 days but officially within 7 working days
Ohkk....
But this is bad with au bank.. That why they don't rekyc
You need to wait. As assured by customer care, money will be refunded. Better to open a bank account via branch in case you are facing VKYC difficulties.
Ohkk.. After refunding I'll do it from branch