• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all
Kindly DM me for referral link to get first year free and concessional renewal fee AmEx cards
👍

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for it at around 12-1pm.
Received an email for vkyc and upload income docs. Did the kyc, the agent reminded me to upload income docs.
I uploaded the documents and by 7 pm i Received a sms from Amex saying my email id was updated, simultaneously received an email saying application was approved.
what did you give for address proof?

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
If VKYC is done and if no documents is required , application work is over.
They will review and send you card after verification ( Salaried -Residence if required ,Self employed -Office If required )

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
and they asked for pin setup during the application that something i never seen , then again this is my first time applying for amex as primary holder , it say's I'm pre - something approved , and it did had a enquire on my cibil

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-24 124006.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-24 124006.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 59

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
and they asked for pin setup during the application that something i never seen , then again this is my first time applying for amex as primary holder , it say's I'm pre - something approved , and it did had a enquire on my cibil
Since amex don’t have atm in India they made us to fix pin before card set up itself which is good even ivr will not know ur pin 👍