• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Rupay Platinum Friday offer not applicable lpg

amit533

TF Buzz
Thanks to Technofino, today got the 100 off on 500 offer for first time using my Canara bank non-personalised Rupay platinum debit card. I recently only found about technofino. Then only I realised that this canara bank debit card was rupay platinum. Till then I was thinking it was some basic debit card. After reading about the charges of rupay platinum debit card, I simply checked my canara bank savings account statement and realised that they have deducted Rs 590/- in may 2023 as annual fees:(. I dont have any other Rupay platinum debit card. My doubt- Is this the annual fees for the FY ending March 2024? Will there be any charges if I ask them to take back this non-personalised card which doesnt have my name on it and issue a personalised Rupay platinum debit card? TIA
After expiry of the non personalized card, you will automatically get personalized Platinum card.

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am not getting the discount for Bharatgas lpg cylinder. Anyone tried booking cylinder today and the ₹100 off on rupay platinum debit cards?

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Anyone facing issues with ICICI Rupay Platinum DC, Friday offer not working with ICICI Rupay Platinum for any category.Tried removing and manual entering card details too...

jetesh

TF Premier
Here, people are fighting for transactions worth 50-100 rupees, and I am fighting for Rs 3800. Tab bhi घमंड nahi kiya :p :D ;)

rams

TF Buzz
100 per month precisely. 1200 per year. When we have multiple cards, we can save 1200 per year per household.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
sirf 1200 mein khush hogaye
log hazaro lakho ka pahyada kar rahe hai ccs se aur tum yaha itne mein khush ho sahi hai
Cashback above ₹50k needs to be declared and taxed on the whole amount. Future mein I think apne aap declare ho jayega, because har jagah apka PAN manga ja rha hai. Abhi log risk le rhe hai by not declaring 😁.

Attachments

• 18. Tax treatment of gifts.pdf
    493.4 KB · Views: 9

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Bharat gas, indian gas.
Both rupay card offer not working.
Lagta hai gas price kam kia isliye ye offer hata diye
CS told that issue has been highlighted and for now they hv credited 100rs in my wallet for future lpg bookings

Last edited:

rams

TF Buzz
Had a chat with the Amazon customer care. Had a callback and talked to an agent who diverted the call to the concerned department where there was only silence prevailed for over 2 minutes. So, ended the call.

I came to know about the gas cylinder booking offer only last month and yet to use it even once. Anyway, please try to get in touch with Amazon.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bharat gas, indian gas.
Both rupay card offer not working.
Lagta hai gas price kam kia isliye ye offer hata diye
CS told that issue has been highlighted and for now they hv credited 100rs in my wallet for future lpg bookings
I remember few years back, one friday offer was not working.

Amazon customer care told, do transaction without discount and Amazon will credit Rs100 cashback.

Do you know what happen ?

Amazon credit Rs500 cashback instead of Rs100. Many people are doing multiple transactions with multiple cards and they all got Rs500 cashback per RuPay Platinum Debit card.

And this was the time when unlimited BOB virtual cards were generated, some people got lakhs of rupees Amazon cashback. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Amazon never took that money back till date.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Attention everyone - If discount amount is not showing on payment page then try this trick. This trick always work for Kotak card, ICICI card etc.

Do transaction without discount and card otp page cancel the transaction and now retry next time. You will see the discount amount.

Note - currently, lpg gas booking is not working, this trick is for other bill payments.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Attention everyone - If discount amount is not showing on payment page then try this trick. This trick always work for Kotak card, ICICI card etc.

Do transaction without discount and card otp page cancel the transaction and now retry next time. You will see the discount amount.

Note - currently, lpg gas booking is not working, this trick is for other bill payments.
Ye kya nayi nautanki nikal padi amazon or rupay platinum k bich

Gas ki tanki pichle 1 month se bharwa nhi paa raha hu

Ghar sale baar puch chuki h kab bharwaoge tanki

SonyTom

TF Premier
Guys, I am unable to see the offer in Amazon pay. Even after entering card details, this offer is not getting applied.I had previously applied this discount in previous weeks. No problems at that time. I am accessing using Amazon app. Anyone else facing this issue.

Edit: Forgot that its applicable just once per month. Thanks shrewdoc for reminding

Last edited:

GShan

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Even this trick is not working for ICICI rupay platinum DC.