Amazon Rupay Platinum Friday offer not applicable lpg

Vineet_

Bro…IGL is piped CNG line of New Delhi…it’s still not working for Indane / HP LPG cylinder booking!!
Yes pipe lines gas & lpg booking both are different as for now i tried same on 03oct2023 @ 12.10 am , early morning 05.50am , 10.30am & evening tried around 9 & 10.00 pm it never worked even as per suggestion removed multiple times icici & union platinum dc it never reflects friday platinum discount even worked with same all BBPS bill pay supported options like recharge , pipe lined gas & postpaid recharge bill but didn't budge for LPG gas booking even it's Bank of Baroda Rs. 50 offer never reflects like as per people suggestion over Amazon web on pc & app as well.

I am looking to buy amazon voucher with sbi cashback @Abhishek012 please suggest .My Quota over for now with airtel axis i can't use.

Even Paytm BOB bill Rs. 30 discount i can't see from yesterday onwards as well Au bill 30 Rs discount got vanished for now .

Any best value back for this utility bill like lpg & electricity kindly suggest if any one paid this nov 2023 bill paid.

cc - @vaibhavpp0707

I am looking to buy amazon voucher with sbi cashback @Abhishek012 please suggest .My Quota over for now with airtel axis i can't use.

Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card (you can buy full 1 lakh per billing cycle and get Rs5000 cashback)

Trick to get 5% SBI Cashback Credit card on Utility, Insurance, Fastag, Education fee, Loan Repayment etc

Trick to transfer 5% SBI Cashback credit card to bank & effectively earn 3% upto Rs3000 profit per month

Loot trick - 5% SBI Cashback Credit Card for Paytm/Airtel fastag recharge

srikant

Last Friday I used Platinum RuPay debit card for Jio Fibre recharge -- there the payment amount itself was reduced.

Now I'm trying to book LPG cylinder using BoB credit card for the INR 50 discount. In this case, the payment amount is not reduced. Will we get the INR 50 as cashback later?

lucifer

Last Friday I used Platinum RuPay debit card for Jio Fibre recharge -- there the payment amount itself was reduced.

Now I'm trying to book LPG cylinder using BoB credit card for the INR 50 discount. In this case, the payment amount is not reduced. Will we get the INR 50 as cashback later?
I think its a 50rs discount rather than a cashback offer on bob cc

@Rkr merge both Threads

rams

Still same problem, offer is not showing on LPG, Anyone got any update regarding it??

Same problem with gas cylinder booking. But, worked for another small mobile recharge (Rs.155). So, something weird going on with gas cylinder booking. But, I never tried for gas cylinder booking previously. I use NSDL card, btw. Saved card. Didn't try to remove and re-enter card.

SonyTom

Thanks to Technofino, today got the 100 off on 500 offer for first time using my Canara bank non-personalised Rupay platinum debit card. I recently only found about technofino. Then only I realised that this canara bank debit card was rupay platinum. Till then I was thinking it was some basic debit card. After reading about the charges of rupay platinum debit card, I simply checked my canara bank savings account statement and realised that they have deducted Rs 590/- in may 2023 as annual fees:(. I dont have any other Rupay platinum debit card. My doubt- Is this the annual fees for the FY ending March 2024? Will there be any charges if I ask them to take back this non-personalised card which doesnt have my name on it and issue a personalised Rupay platinum debit card? TIA