• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Rupay Platinum Friday offer not applicable lpg

Irrelevant doubt but I have it so I'll ask:
TLDR: Amazon prime member orders a product selects 2 day delivery and the product isn't delivered in 2 days.
Shouldn't I get some compensation or something for not fulfilling the 2 day delivery?
Coz a non prime guy would've paid 150/- for that same service

H2O

TF Premier
Irrelevant doubt but I have it so I'll ask:
TLDR: Amazon prime member orders a product selects 2 day delivery and the product isn't delivered in 2 days.
Shouldn't I get some compensation or something for not fulfilling the 2 day delivery?
Coz a non prime guy would've paid 150/- for that same service
Amazon stopped all sort of compensations, You can fight your case if you want.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Looks like that I tried speaking in a seemingly angry tone but still the executive didn't give a fu*k, he said 'I can't help you sir' thank you for calling....
That's what happened with me during 2021 Prime Days sale.

Price was increased than normal day for a product (phone).

I was getting it at 8500 before sale

And in sale, it was at 10000 after all offers.

I was angry 🤬 but senior executive said, cancel your prime subscription. We don't give a fu*k.

That's why I buy things before sale than sale & found it cheaper.

That's what happened with me during 2021 Prime Days sale.

Price was increased than normal day for a product (phone).

I was getting it at 8500 before sale

And in sale, it was at 10000 after all offers.

I was angry 🤬 but senior executive said, cancel your prime subscription. We don't give a fu*k.

That's why I buy things before sale than sale & found it cheaper.
True I have a first hand experience myself this year

H2O

TF Premier
Looks like that I tried speaking in a seemingly angry tone but still the executive didn't give a fu*k, he said 'I can't help you sir' thank you for calling....
Exactly, you can write it down to ecr@amazon.in, I always got positive responses from these people, even compensations as well. (don't waste time on calls and normal support Email IDs)

Normal Customer care interaction -

A few days ago, I placed an order on Amazon, but unfortunately, they cancelled it right at the time of delivery, citing that I had rejected it. However, they didn't even bother to give me a call. When I reached out to their customer support team, they asked me to place the order again. But I used a coupon and availed a UPI discount while placing my original order. If I re-order, I would have to pay the full amount without any discount. When I mentioned this to the customer support team, they refused to offer any compensation and instead advised me to wait for the offer to be available again before placing my order. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just see their use of words, that's even when they were unable to deliver the product.

1699028154659.png

Last edited:

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Exactly, you can write it down to ecr@amazon.in, I always got positive responses from these people, even compensations as well. (don't waste time on calls and normal support Email IDs)

Normal Customer care interaction -

A few days ago, I placed an order on Amazon, but unfortunately, they cancelled it right at the time of delivery, citing that I had rejected it. However, they didn't even bother to give me a call. When I reached out to their customer support team, they asked me to place the order again. But I used a coupon and availed a UPI discount while placing my original order. If I re-order, I would have to pay the full amount without any discount. When I mentioned this to the customer support team, they refused to offer any compensation and instead advised me to wait for the offer to be available again before placing my order. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just see their use of words, that's even when they were unable to deliver the product.

1699028154659.png
ecr@amazon.in thanks for this