• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMAZON PAY ICIC CARD TRANSACTION FAIL?

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys i am trying to pay my electricity bill since 23rd june but each and every transaction is get failed first i thought i was entering cvv or otp wrong. But no i typing everything correct? Also sometimes in transaction failure money got debited but in this case money is also not debiting. I called icici bank regarding this they are clueless i was talking with a lady she said your online transaction are off😂. Surprisingly it is on I have done only single transaction at pos since feb all transactions are done online. They don't have any idea why this is happening. If someone also facing the same issue please respond to this thread

prc1990

TF Ace
Guys i am trying to pay my electricity bill since 23rd june but each and every transaction is get failed first i thought i was entering cvv or otp wrong. But no i typing everything correct? Also sometimes in transaction failure money got debited but in this case money is also not debiting. I called icici bank regarding this they are clueless i was talking with a lady she said your online transaction are off😂. Surprisingly it is on I have done only single transaction at pos since feb all transactions are done online. They don't have any idea why this is happening. If someone also facing the same issue please respond to this thread
Can you please cross check if your online/e-commerce limit is less than your paid amount?

Also try paying the bill on different app through that card and see how it goes.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Can you please cross check if your online/e-commerce limit is less than your paid amount?

Also try paying the bill on different app through that card and see how it goes.
Obviously man i am paying 3k bill and online limit is enabled and set at max which is more than the bill amount.
I have not checked on other apps

Bob78900

TF Premier

Yes brother i just paid my bill using the same card on google pay and it was a successful payment i guess it is not working on amazon only. I was not able to earn cashback this month because of this stupid technical issue🥲🥲

Ghost655

TF Select
Yes brother i just paid my bill using the same card on google pay and it was a successful payment i guess it is not working on amazon only. I was not able to earn cashback this month because of this stupid technical issue🥲🥲
Escalate this matter, with the proof in mail , see what they reply and let us know.

Bob78900

TF Premier
@TechnoFino what to do?

TF Ace
TF Family
Tried paying through Amazon website (using PC)? And can I know what's the bill amount (is it big)?

Bob78900

TF Premier
Tried paying through Amazon website (using PC)? And can I know what's the bill amount (is it big)?
3k now already paid the bill using gpay(added apay card and and it worked on gpay but not working on amazon) i also tried adding money in apay wallet but that transaction also got failed.

• Wow
Reactions: 007
Please help,
Dear Customer,transaction of INR 1.00 on ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXXX is withheld due to security reasons. To complete your trxn,pls call our Customer Care.
I just received this message while loading money in Amazon pay balance.
P.S- I have purchased many amazon gift cards also in this Billing cycle
Is anything serious?

Nothing to worry about at all
I just called customer care, they have removed the decline from the card.They said you were purchasing a gift card of same amount (750Rs and 800Rs) on the same merchant (amazon) from the last 28 days, that's why system marked the transactions as business purpose, but no need to worry, everything has been resolved as you said you did all the transactions for your personal use.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Please help,
Dear Customer,transaction of INR 1.00 on ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXXX is withheld due to security reasons. To complete your trxn,pls call our Customer Care.
I just received this message while loading money in Amazon pay balance.
P.S- I have purchased many amazon gift cards also in this Billing cycle
Is anything serious?
Did you tried contacting customer care? If yes what they said?

Did you tried contacting customer care? If yes what they said?
I just called customer care, they have removed the decline from the card.They said you were purchasing a gift card of same amount (750Rs and 800Rs) on the same merchant (amazon) from the last 28 days, that's why system marked the transactions as business purpose, but no need to worry, everything has been resolved as you said you did all the transactions for your personal use.
This.