• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICIC Amazon Pay credit card on Rupay??

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amazon has already sent out to news portal sometime ago that Amazon Pay credit card will be available for Rupay.
In fact @Abhishek012 has already posted the same info in the Rupay card group.
I have already got my rupay cards linked to Amazon so thats not the case.
So now back to my question.
Did anyone else got the notification? I cleared it and now I cannot see it on the app anymore.
What I remember is that Amazon notification says to apply for Amazon Pay card which is now available in Rupay too!

Satyarthi

TF Buzz
I
Amazon has already sent out to news portal sometime ago that Amazon Pay credit card will be available for Rupay.
Did anyone else got the notification? I cleared it and now I cannot see it on the app anymore.
What I remember is that Amazon notification says to apply for Amazon Pay card which is now available in Rupay too!
In android, there is an option called notification history, it stores all notifications received. Check there if using Android.

harsha1

TF Buzz
If you don't mind, can you please share screenshot of AmazonPay Rupay Card and hide all personal information from card