• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay card permanently blocked

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
Hi,
My Amazon pay card was blocked in 2021 and when i asked to unblock , they advised me to reapply after 6 months.
I reapplied after 6 month, and it was rejected,
and agin after 6 months i reapply with different amazon account, they rejected.
When i asked for reason. They said i use my card for doing business transaction , hence my was card was permanently blocked, and I won’t be able to apply for another card.

I want apay card. Is there any way to get it.

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Hi,
My Amazon pay card was blocked in 2021 and when i asked to unblock , they advised me to reapply after 6 months.
When i asked for reason. They said i use my card for doing business transaction , hence my was card was permanently blocked, and I won’t be able to apply for another card.

As aadhar and pan number are mandatory while applying to credit cards might be impossible I think

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

What business transactions did you do for them to block you? Were you hitting the card hard?

prc1990

TF Ace
Hi,

Apply with PAN/Aadhar from your family member. Don't apply with the same details the blocked card was mapped to.

Hi,

Better go for SBI Cashback Card

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Phone booking.
you mean buying mobile phones, right?

if you want that card again, i can suggest you to try visiting the branch and contacting an RM there. and tell him that you will book an FD which he will get credit for. they should have the authority to manually override the blacklist I think.
and if you manage to get it, do not use that card again for the same purpose.