• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon ICICI PAY Credit Card Upgrade

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Get instant platinum one, it's usually LTF. And don't say upgrade, just tell them you already have one card, want another.
I tried to get MMT Signature but they said u have to apply fresh. Even I tell Platinum bhi chalega, for that too I have to make new application.
10% discounts are not available on icici amazon card so needed another icici cc..

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Do you have any other CCs?
Yes.
Axis my zone, flipkart axis cc, BOB Premier(recently), Zomato edition (recently).
All are lifetime free.
So want another LTF ICICI credit card.
I have basic 10k MAB account with them as well. Its 6 month old.
I have all pre approved offers for home loan, persnal loan and car loan in that account but they are not giving any pre approved credit card offers till now.
Thats why asked for any other option to get other cards.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Okay will try next month.😉😉
For ICICI C2C will not give him LTF for sure.
According to my experience any method other than Pre-Approved will not allow anyone to get any of the Gemstone collections of ICICI as LTF.

Unless you have huge monthly take home, let's say for Sapphiro LTF you need to give 24L/Annum salary, deduct 4 Lakh for Rubyx & so on.
Emeralde so far I have not seen any people got LTF, it is only FYF.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
For ICICI C2C will not give him LTF for sure.
According to my experience any method other than Pre-Approved will not allow anyone to get any of the Gemstone collections of ICICI as LTF.

Unless you have huge monthly take home, let's say for Sapphiro LTF you need to give 24L/Annum salary, deduct 4 Lakh for Rubyx & so on.
Emeralde so far I have not seen any people got LTF, it is only FYF.
So, shall I wait for pre approved offers?
I dont think they will give any, as I already have amazon pay card.
Whats your opinion?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So, shall I wait for pre approved offers?
I dont think they will give any, as I already have amazon pay card.
Whats your opinion?
if you already have an amazon pay ICICI Credit Card then it is almost impossible get a card offer from them from their GemStone Collection.
Secondly, I would like to know what kind of account, how much balance do you maintain with them & how old the account is.
Also tell me how many transaction you do in a month & what is the cumulative values of those transaction in a month approximately.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
if you already have an amazon pay ICICI Credit Card then it is almost impossible get a card offer from them from their GemStone Collection.
Secondly, I would like to know what kind of account, how much balance do you maintain with them & how old the account is.
Also tell me how many transaction you do in a month & what is the cumulative values of those transaction in a month approximately.
Regular 10k MAB account, 6 mnths old.
I maintain around 25k.
Not much transactions.
Basically bills and some grocery and some time if there is some offer.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Regular 10k MAB account, 6 mnths old.
I maintain around 25k.
Not much transactions.
Basically bills and some grocery and some time if there is some offer.
In that case I don't think you will get any offer.
You can take normally but I will not be Life Time Free.
Spending Criteria would be applied, i.e. to get annual weaver for Sapphiro you will have to spend 6 Lakh/Year, Rubyx 3 Lakh/Year & so on.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes.
Axis my zone, flipkart axis cc, BOB Premier(recently), Zomato edition (recently).
All are lifetime free.
So want another LTF ICICI credit card.
I have basic 10k MAB account with them as well. Its 6 month old.
I have all pre approved offers for home loan, persnal loan and car loan in that account but they are not giving any pre approved credit card offers till now.
Thats why asked for any other option to get other cards.
They will never give you LTF Gemstone CC as you have Amazon CC. I face same issue .
Btw you can call your RM and you tell him/her that you want another card , go for MMT Signature (Only Joining fees you have to pay and rest LTF)
You will get that another card in a day or two . It worked for me .

Bob78900

TF Premier
Is that the case?
I didn't know that
Interesting
We can get lower variants card like mmt, coral , HPCL, platinum chip etc. Ltf even if we have Amazon pay icici card? I am thinking to apply for new icici card just because of offer discrimination between icici and Amazon pay ICICI. But the condition is card should be ltf😔🤡

TF Ace
TF Family
We can get lower variants card like mmt, coral , HPCL, platinum chip etc. Ltf even if we have Amazon pay icici card? I am thinking to apply for new icici card just because of offer discrimination between icici and Amazon pay ICICI. But the condition is card should be ltf😔🤡
Yes you can. I got MMT Platinum, HPCL Coral other than Amazon Pay. All LTF.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes you can. I got MMT Platinum, HPCL Coral other than Amazon Pay. All LTF.
Last week I called Icici amazon cc, they said u have to apply through a new application or contact branch.
I have icici amazon cc. I want any other card like platinum or mmt platinum or mmt signature. I am ready to pay Joining as well as Renewal fees.
Right now I dont get any 10% discount on icici amazon. But I do not want to apply by making new application and I also dont want to close my icici amazon cc.
Is there any option?