• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon ICICI PAY Credit Card Upgrade

TF Ace
TF Family
Last week I called Icici amazon cc, they said u have to apply through a new application or contact branch.
I have icici amazon cc. I want any other card like platinum or mmt platinum or mmt signature. I am ready to pay Joining as well as Renewal fees.
Right now I dont get any 10% discount on icici amazon. But I do not want to apply by making new application and I also dont want to close my icici amazon cc.
Is there any option?
Just put in a new application on their Credit Card portal. That's what I did. I would say to go for MMT ones as they are paid (joining only) so there are more chances of approval. Most prolly they will issue you the card, if you are holding any existing ICICI Card (Amazon Pay in your case).

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just put in a new application on their Credit Card portal. That's what I did. I would say to go for MMT ones as they are paid (joining only) so there are more chances of approval. Most prolly they will issue you the card, if you are holding any existing ICICI Card (Amazon Pay in your case).
Will they make an enquiry on cibil if I make a new application ?
10% discount will be available on mmt na ?
Is there any way to increase the limit of icici amazon ?

TF Ace
TF Family
Will they make an enquiry on cibil if I make a new application ?
10% discount will be available on mmt na ?
Is there any way to increase the limit of icici amazon ?
Yes they will make an enquiry for a new application.
10% discount will be apply unlike Amazon Pay. Have tried that.
I got limit enhancement offer after 6 months automatically. I don't know about any other method.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Yes you can. I got MMT Platinum, HPCL Coral other than Amazon Pay. All LTF.
Okay I'll try to get One I guess i have to share limit with both the cards ? No Separate limit will be give to new card?. For now i have 50k limit in apay card if I'll apply for new and got it i will be getting 25-25k limit on both of the cards

TF Ace
TF Family
Okay I'll try to get One I guess i have to share limit with both the cards ? No Separate limit will be give to new card?. For now i have 50k limit in apay card if I'll apply for new and got it i will be getting 25-25k limit on both of the cards
Limit is shared for MMT and HPCL Coral in my case. Amazon Pay has a separate limit which shouldn't be the case as I discussed with their customer care.
If it's shared too it will be same in both, 50K on both (like both MMT and HPCL Coral show same limit for me).

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
As I said I did a fresh application too. I didn't have any LTF offers for Rubyx/Coral so didn't apply for those. HPCL Coral was showing as LTF (fees was 0), so I went ahead with it. For MMT I paid ₹500 + GST.
When you applied for hpcl card?
Its 199 chargeable showing.
How u got it ltf?
Was there any offer for ltf?

TF Ace
TF Family
When you applied for hpcl card?
Its 199 chargeable showing.
How u got it ltf?
Was there any offer for ltf?
Applied on 13th April, approved on 19th, delivered on 21st.
That ₹199 fees was showing as 0 when I applied. I confirmed about LTF when I got call from the agent after my application.
No, I didn't receive any offer as such. Just looked into the available cards, found this to be LTF, applied.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We can get lower variants card like mmt, coral , HPCL, platinum chip etc. Ltf even if we have Amazon pay icici card? I am thinking to apply for new icici card just because of offer discrimination between icici and Amazon pay ICICI. But the condition is card should be ltf😔🤡
Who said that ?
I said , if you have Apay card and ICICI Bank account , Contact you RM and you can get any ICICI Card but with standard charges !
You can also get Sapphiro but with charges and not LTF .

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Applied on 13th April, approved on 19th, delivered on 21st.
That ₹199 fees was showing as 0 when I applied. I confirmed about LTF when I got call from the agent after my application.
No, I didn't receive any offer as such. Just looked into the available cards, found this to be LTF, applied.
Where were you checking available cards to you? App? Website?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
When you apply for a new card (through the credit card application portal), after filling all details it will show you the avaliable cards. Under every Joining fees and annual fees would be mentioned with card benefits.
Okay, thanks, so this is not like pre-aproved offers for us.

ICICI credit cards are honestly not great and most just want them to get 10% offer discounts when apay is not giving them directly. So I don't want to hold a card if I have to pay for it.

I've good opinion of MMT series though, it's good card if you travel and do bookings yourself.

TF Ace
TF Family
Okay, thanks, so this is not like pre-aproved offers for us.

ICICI credit cards are honestly not great and most just want them to get 10% offer discounts when apay is not giving them directly. So I don't want to hold a card if I have to pay for it.

I've good opinion of MMT series though, it's good card if you travel and do bookings yourself.
You can go for Platinum, that doesn't have any fees and works for 10% offers!

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
When you apply for a new card (through the credit card application portal), after filling all details it will show you the avaliable cards. Under every Joining fees and annual fees would be mentioned with card benefits.
I am trying the same method but fees are not showing.🤔🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509-115949.png
    Screenshot_20220509-115949.png
    443.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220509-115940.png
    Screenshot_20220509-115940.png
    392.7 KB · Views: 42