• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All about standard chartered credit cards (query)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have follwing questions regarding standard chartered bank

1. Are the cards worth it...??

2. Do they give pre approved offers to existing savings account holders???

3. Which is the best account with minimum balance to get pre approved offers..??

4. Do they give cards to normal people other than those having salary accounts in scb or are only salaried..???

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have follwing questions regarding standard chartered bank

1. Are the cards worth it...??

2. Do they give pre approved offers to existing savings account holders???

3. Which is the best account with minimum balance to get pre approved offers..??

4. Do they give cards to normal people other than those having salary accounts in scb or are only salaried..???
Hi here below:
1. Yes atleast for 3 cards i can say digismart, manhattan for CB and titanium for fuel, utility CBs.
2. Yes i got on pre approval basis just instantly if accepted u can view card in app(limit also they showed in pre approved offer).
3. Axcess plus 25k min
4. All acc holders and non acc holders also will be issued subject to cibil and serviceable cities/areas like amex

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi here below:
1. Yes atleast for 3 cards i can say digismart, manhattan for CB and titanium for fuel, utility CBs.
2. Yes i got on pre approval basis just instantly if accepted u can view card in app(limit also they showed in pre approved offer).
3. Axcess plus 25k min
4. All acc holders and non acc holders also will be issued subject to cibil and serviceable cities/areas like amex
May I ask after opening the account, how long it took to show the pre-approved offer? I recently opened aXcess plus account for general purpose. Would like to know the approximate timelines to get pre-approved offer. Thanks in advance..

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
May I ask after opening the account, how long it took to show the pre-approved offer? I recently opened aXcess plus account for general purpose. Would like to know the approximate timelines to get pre-approved offer. Thanks in advance..
Normally scb run offers every quarter and sometimes before festive seasons they give LE and upgrade offers too.
Check ur app for both card offers as well as my offers sometimes their app will show the pre approval before u login app also
Also liaison with branch guys will make progress fast as they can recommend for u before offer comes
But keep in mind no scb is ltf as of now
Only that we spend milestone and ask reversal

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Normally scb run offers every quarter and sometimes before festive seasons they give LE and upgrade offers too.
Check ur app for both card offers as well as my offers sometimes their app will show the pre approval before u login app also
Also liaison with branch guys will make progress fast as they can recommend for u before offer comes
But keep in mind no scb is ltf as of now
Only that we spend milestone and ask reversal
Great.. Thanks for the details

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
they offer me a pre approved card and applied too but i have idea what happen to that application, maybe due to my residence address which is in a non serviceable area

Iyer

TF Buzz
At present I have SC SMART CARDsince May 2022, limit 3.14 lakh. Interested in SC ULTIMATE CREDIT CARD. Aware of the minimum limit of ₹4.00 lakh eligibility for applying this card.
When to apply for limit enhancement? Is SC rigid on the minimum credit limit?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
At present I have SC SMART CARDsince May 2022, limit 3.14 lakh. Interested in SC ULTIMATE CREDIT CARD. Aware of the minimum limit of ₹4.00 lakh eligibility for applying this card.
When to apply for limit enhancement? Is SC rigid on the minimum credit limit?
SCB LE appl can be submitted 6 months once else they reject straight away.
LE range will be 10% to 25% again it depends on ur past spend criteria

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
W r t DSA Pls do some basic checks like 'If they can get you a Credit card if you're not from the same city'. Don't just give them otp, check the subject of the message if it's from a reliable source. Don't just give them your credit card details with CVV, it can be dangerous.
Life = Risk Vs Reward
++ Beware of third party vendors especially in malls and inside lifestyle stores.. They are sub vendors of DSA.

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
guys any view on ultimate card? on fave of it it looks good. ypu get visa infinia plus fees is litrally converted in reqards point bt i am sure to use those points would be challange any views?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
guys any view on ultimate card? on fave of it it looks good. ypu get visa infinia plus fees is litrally converted in reqards point bt i am sure to use those points would be challange any views?
Ultimate issues:
==========
No metal card.
GV redemption dont have Amaz or FlipK
Even though we r ready to pay 5k their card approval criterias are much tough