• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

dont trust standard chartered creditcard executives

Dinesh kama

TF Buzz
i had ltf landmark rewards cc from sc later upgraded to paid smart cc so i had to close that. recently wanted to apply a platinum rewards ltf card from sc with hope that later may get premium card as ltf with upgrade. dec 3rd i applied IN20231203001247 showed immediately as approved instantly but actually it approved after a month but card is not dispatched.after i escalated wiI got call from sc credit cards team from chennai number on Jan 11th and asked to apply again as previous application was errored out. so i had to apply again with application IN20240111006404. video KYC also completed and was told that I will get virtual credit card with in 3 days.
After 7 days, on jan 18th I got again call from private number and asking today apply card again. I refused and told that I already applied 2 times. he asked for application number to track it. I given IN20240111006404 to him. without my knowledge he taken all my data from previous application number and applied credit card again generated application IN20240118002557 and forcing me complete kyc again. I immediately blocked him.
I feel like standard chartered credit card executives are spoiling my cibil score for their own benefits. they don't even have shame to lie/mislead/cheet us.
I will never apply any products with SC. Lession learnt hardly with 3 hard cibil hits.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-134828.png
    Screenshot_20231203-134828.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 44

Tejo

TF Legend
. he asked for application number to track it. I given IN20240111006404 to him. without my knowledge he taken all my data from previous application number and applied credit card again generated application IN20240118002557 and forcing me complete kyc again.
Lession learnt hardly with 3 hard cibil hits.
Give RBI bamboo, cibil enquiry might be suppressed.

+ They won't repeat same to others.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i had ltf landmark rewards cc from sc later upgraded to paid smart cc so i had to close that. recently wanted to apply a platinum rewards ltf card from sc with hope that later may get premium card as ltf with upgrade. dec 3rd i applied IN20231203001247 showed immediately as approved instantly but actually it approved after a month but card is not dispatched.after i escalated wiI got call from sc credit cards team from chennai number on Jan 11th and asked to apply again as previous application was errored out. so i had to apply again with application IN20240111006404. video KYC also completed and was told that I will get virtual credit card with in 3 days.
After 7 days, on jan 18th I got again call from private number and asking today apply card again. I refused and told that I already applied 2 times. he asked for application number to track it. I given IN20240111006404 to him. without my knowledge he taken all my data from previous application number and applied credit card again generated application IN20240118002557 and forcing me complete kyc again. I immediately blocked him.
I feel like standard chartered credit card executives are spoiling my cibil score for their own benefits. they don't even have shame to lie/mislead/cheet us.
I will never apply any products with SC. Lession learnt hardly with 3 hard cibil hits.
RBI ombudsman complaint is must.
That agent and Bank should be punished for what they did to you.
I believe you will be properly compensated for this too.