• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All about standard chartered credit cards (query)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have follwing questions regarding standard chartered bank

1. Are the cards worth it...??

2. Do they give pre approved offers to existing savings account holders???

3. Which is the best account with minimum balance to get pre approved offers..??

4. Do they give cards to normal people other than those having salary accounts in scb or are only salaried..???

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi they are giving me for fee basis approval is in place due to my Salary account in Stan C. i am just wondering would 5000 Rs voucher has any sensible options where it is justified to pay?
Best picks are of westside and croma sometimes pantaloons will be available.....as per my lifestyle i found these 3 only worthy in their catalogue.
yes for 5k worth u can take any voucher in range of 500 whatever brands u want.
why i take for single voucher is that to save 99+GST as redemption fee.
fyi i dont have ultimate, i have Manhattan which is a step below than ultimate and trying hard with branch for ultimate but no use

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi here below:
1. Yes atleast for 3 cards i can say digismart, manhattan for CB and titanium for fuel, utility CBs.
2. Yes i got on pre approval basis just instantly if accepted u can view card in app(limit also they showed in pre approved offer).
3. Axcess plus 25k min
4. All acc holders and non acc holders also will be issued subject to cibil and serviceable cities/areas like amex
U Have stan charterd bank account?