• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Acko Health Insurance - Unlimited cover with no waiting period!

krishc

TF Ace
also when taking the super top-up for self, had checked
icici was quoting 3x the premium for half SI

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
and who exactly are getting these rates ?
for which age particularly?
I checked for certain persons in my family and premiums are way higher
These are special rates available to only icici customers. Enquire from branch. Not available via online

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm also looking for health insurances, totally new and no clue. Anyone having working knowledge in this industry?
Tried to buy from even.in but they rejected after the tele medical

nikgeek

TF Buzz
I'm also looking for health insurances, totally new and no clue. Anyone having working knowledge in this industry?
Tried to buy from even.in but they rejected after the tele medical
Hey, You tried to buy it for yourself or or for parents, and what they asked in tele medical?

krishc

TF Ace
But the issue is if you leave the company, you may need a separate insurance and in that case waiting period for existing diseases is 2-3 years
I'm not planning to leave the company
also even if I move, won't move if these basic benefits aren't right
also if I'm not wrong, my company's group insurance provider allows for a provision to continue paid individual insurance with them after leaving the company

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm not planning to leave the company
also even if I move, won't move if these basic benefits aren't right
also if I'm not wrong, my company's group insurance provider allows for a provision to continue paid individual insurance with them after leaving the company
If company's provider is allowing to continue paid insurance then it's fine.

Card noob

TF Select
Took the 1cr super top-up over company group health insurance
whole process took just 5 minutes
I'm also a newbie here, 0 knowledge. Can you please share the doc hiding all the personal details?

Pls guide

I currently have 5 L company's insurance for me n thinking for my parents.

Also, my parents currently has X insurance of 10L combined from dad's(retired) previous employer

krishc

TF Ace
I'm also a newbie here, 0 knowledge. Can you please share the doc hiding all the personal details?

Pls guide

I currently have 5 L company's insurance for me n thinking for my parents.

Also, my parents currently has X insurance of 10L combined from dad's(retired) previous employer
acko is completely online and app based
there's no doc as such

if you've 5L insurance from your company, you can take a super top-up of suitable amount

if your parents also have 10L insurance, they can take a super top-up as well

krishc

TF Ace
Did anybody else take acko plans ?
I just wanted to check if it has any broad exclusions related to cancers because I didn't find any such except the ususal cosmetic surgery related and tobacco related stuff
if they don't have those restrictions, I'm thinking I can close my existing separate cancer insurance

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did anybody else take acko plans ?
I just wanted to check if it has any broad exclusions related to cancers because I didn't find any such except the ususal cosmetic surgery related and tobacco related stuff
if they don't have those restrictions, I'm thinking I can close my existing separate cancer insurance
I took it. However their customer care is not able to tell about any exclusions.