• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Acko Health Insurance - Unlimited cover with no waiting period!

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone in this forum availed health insurance plan from Acko?

I was surprised to see Unlimited cover with no waiting period or exclusion for certain health conditions - rarity in health insurance sector.

I have shifted all my motor insurance policies to Acko in the last 4 years...

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I had a detailed discussion with them, and looks like there is no catch , it actually unlimited and no waiting period, for exiting diseases they will have a telemedical consultations , if required even some basic medical checkup and then they will analyze and add some loadings but once policy is given there will be no waiting period on pre-existing diseases also . And it is actually unlimited there is no cap on that , same illness for the same year is also given .

Only maternity , opd , plastic/cosmetic/gender change surgeries are not allowed

karankayastha

TF Premier
I had a detailed discussion with them, and looks like there is no catch , it actually unlimited and no waiting period, for exiting diseases they will have a telemedical consultations , if required even some basic medical checkup and then they will analyze and add some loadings but once policy is given there will be no waiting period on pre-existing diseases also . And it is actually unlimited there is no cap on that , same illness for the same year is also given .

Only maternity , opd , plastic/cosmetic/gender change surgeries are not allowed
then its really good but what's the premium approximately for normal and for senior citizens?

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just noticed this myself today. There has to be some catc

Has anyone in this forum availed health insurance plan from Acko?

I was surprised to see Unlimited cover with no waiting period or exclusion for certain health conditions - rarity in health insurance sector.

I have shifted all my motor insurance policies to Acko in the last 4 years...
Update:

I have selected this for my (senior citizen) parents. Insurance cover with start after the medical tests (lab) and tele-consultation by a panel of Doctors.

I didn't find any catch yet and appears 'revolutionary'!