• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50 Lakh Cover for Rs 7,123/-. Too good to be true ?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
My employer provided mandatory health insurance (which is a group policy) allows me to add dependents for extra premium which means I can purchase for multiple people
Yeah ofc corporate employer policy covers dependents too with no age bar is the main usp of such corporate policies
I was just clearing the confusion around group policy. So a corporate policy (which is a group policy) may not just cover a group (family) but an individual( just the employee) also.

Yeah ofc corporate employer policy covers dependents too with no age bar is the main usp of such corporate policies
I was just clearing the confusion around group policy. So a corporate policy (which is a group policy) may not just cover a group (family) but an individual( just the employee) also.
As an individual can i go for this policy? Any major cons apart from portability?
Any issue with cashless claim?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I checked this, very few details in this. I need full policy wordings which is usually of 20-30 pages. Tried searching on Google too with UIN mentioned in above PDF but not able to get full pdf anywhere. And on ICICI Lombard site, health shield 360 is not showing in products.
As these ppl said its a group policy only (which is also given same to icici employees) in such cases as per my knowledge individuals cant get the policy wording copy. It is only shared with the corp org (icici bank in this case), and it is at the discretion of the org to share it with its employees.

In my corporate policy too, the company never shared the policy wordings with me on multiple requests, only a brief ppt was shared everytime.

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
As these ppl said its a group policy only (which is also given same to icici employees) in such cases as per my knowledge individuals cant get the policy wording copy. It is only shared with the corp org (icici bank in this case), and it is at the discretion of the org to share it with its employees.

In my corporate policy too, the company never shared the policy wordings with me on multiple requests, only a brief ppt was shared everytime.
Have you taken this ICICI policy? If yes, on paying premium they didn't sent anything on email? Because in this PPT no mention on coverage of robotic surgery and also about room rent, ICU rent, cataract coverage, etc.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I purchased this policy and these are the documents i received.

About Room rent capping, i confirmed with cc, no capping.
how did you purchase it bro? can you explain the steps?
should I just walk in to the branch and ask for group health insurance policy? how to go about it?
what about the documents needed and do we need to do any checkup or any other steps?