• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone receive ICICI emeralde/metal LTF?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
There is currently a campaign running and many people are receiving Emeralde LTF.
You don't need to be an influencer, so give it a try.
Some people have received it easily. One day, they saw 12000 + 12000 for Emeralde, but the next morning it showed NIL / NIL.

This is not related to salary, NRV, loan, etc. I know some people who have a lower salary and no big NRV, but they still received it.

PS: I still see 12000 + 12000 :(

manzb

TF Premier
There is currently a campaign running and many people are receiving Emeralde LTF.
Some people have received it easily. One day, they saw 12000 + 12000 for Emeralde, but the next morning it showed NIL / NIL.

This is not related to salary, NRV, loan, etc. I know some people who have a lower salary and no big NRV, but they still received it.

What is 12000 + 12000? It is 12K only

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I’m waiting for this type of morning only!!!! 😂😂😂

However, I just got the sapphiro LTF upgrade few weeks back after lot of fights

Quite sure that I won’t get emerald LTF offer!!!

cardio_guy

TF Ace
That SB balance is my floating capital just lying there for about one or two weeks only.. it will be moved in and out of various accounts depending upon the need and purpose
Bro, my iDiscover score is 10 (beginner). Could that be a reason for not getting emeralde?

What is a good score for this? I just opened the bank account 6 months back. No prior relation with icici.

Reactions: SSV

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Sorry one weird question but why is it showing visa platinum it comes in visa infinite right?
their UX design team may not be very much aware of these variants and all. and the one who reviews these pages also didn't notice it. they just wanted that green color emeralde card with VISA. it is a placeholder image and they left it like that.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My iScore was 57 when I was offered the Emerald Plastic LTF, but it has now dropped to 41. It may not be the primary criteria for card offerings.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My iScore was 57 when I was offered the Emerald Plastic LTF, but it has now dropped to 41. It may not be the primary criteria for card offerings.
Then it’s definitely not

I got sapphiro LTF after lot of fights with 82 score

One quick question, does emerald provide add on card lounge access ( both domestic n global) ???

I came to know they don’t provide the same for sapphiro