• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

URGENT..NEED HELP..My friend attempted suicide due to multiple LOANS thru APPS

rajcasio

TF Premier
My friend attempted suicide due to multiple LOANS(5 Lakhs+) from app.
I want to know which of these following apps are registered with RBI.
I also want to know which APPS should i give more priority to pay FIRST and which one to avoid(if possible) paying the overdue.
Branch
Kreditbee
True Balance
Kissht
Tradofina
Ring
Stashfin
RupeeRedee
Navi
InstaNova
PayRupik

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The india of today will take debt to buy things they dont need to impress people on social media who have 0 care for you

Debt lega and doobega. Gng the USA way . That is what card companies want . Slowly change habits and get hooked to 20% interest rate
What wise thing your parents said when u were 14 .u thought they don't know much
Sometimes u realise oh they were correct .

Like that people learn from their own mistakes . Not from others wisdom .

Goes for everyone .
One who learns from other's mistakes are that 1% people who run the world

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
OP asked advice on this --
"
I also want to know which APPS should i give more priority to pay FIRST and which one to avoid(if possible) paying the overdue.
"

And this is the only genune direct answer given by @Tejo i can see on the thread

Why unnecessarily discuss the topic to point out the wrongdoings (assumptions) of the OP's friend. Its easy to give advice on registering FIRs, booking lawyers etc.
Thats why people asked for further details .
What amount from what app at what intrest

aayusharyan

TF Ace
OP asked advice on this --
"
"

And this is the only genune direct answer given by @Tejo i can see on the thread

Why unnecessarily discuss the topic to point out the wrongdoings (assumptions) of the OP's friend. Its easy to give advice on registering FIRs, booking lawyers etc.
Nothing beats a Full Service bank. I would not recommend even continuing with these NBFCs if there has been default.

Also there is one thing to see. When a default happens, after a few attempts, Financial companies outsource the Recovery work. A full service bank is liable and have to answer to the general public with what kind of recovery agencies it associates itself with. Whereas an NBFC doesn't have to do that. And don't even get me started on the Privately held Chinese Loan apps. The are literal cancer to Indian Financial system.

But yeah, in general, in a situation like this, the better solution is to close and pay them all off and go towards a full service bank.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Update - My friend still in hospital but recovering fast (y) . Their family ready to pay (actually they dont have that amount of money) the amount on behalf of him and contact the lenders by waiving the interest and pay all like a settlement.
Yes, negotiations can be done usually in cases like these. But it will tank the credit score for quite a few years. So they should keep that in mind. I mean, of course nothing is more important than the current situation at hand. But maybe saving a few thousand bucks in interest now might not be a wise choice. (Again, we don't know how much the amounts are, OP and their friends and family need to do the math on this).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My own friend took For gambling over 1+ lakh .he was being bullied & blackmailed for picture and all ..
But lastly he Paid all ( idk if he lying ) but now he Don't gamble but but but he took money from me and not answering call .even though it was just 2k ..
World work mysterious way 😂🥲
After calling his home ..
& Waiting for 4 month

He said to his parents I owe him 3k ( giving some bullshit reference)

After 6 month he called, & agreed to pay by May ..
If he doesn't pay by May , I have to go to that town in may last week

So eventually recovery by then 😂

Another friend said who owes me money that his ex gf did suicide..he is in run away situation bcz of police case etc !

BC yeh log kr kya rhe hai zindagi mein

romilq

TF Ace
After calling his home ..
& Waiting for 4 month

He said to his parents I owe him 3k ( giving some bullshit reference)

After 6 month he called, & agreed to pay by May ..
If he doesn't pay by May , I have to go to that town in may last week

So eventually recovery by then 😂

Another friend said who owes me money that his ex gf did suicide..he is in run away situation bcz of police case etc !

BC yeh log kr kya rhe hai zindagi mein
Tum koi movie me jee rahe ho shayad 🤣😂

Just now saw this thread. Gone thru all posts. Sad to see this.

What's his age ?

Job n marital status ?

Original loan amounts from each lender along with interest components ?

Any assets created or bought with these loans ? Sell them immediately - even at a loss n repay the most pressing ones first.

If it was for pure consumption n luxury lifestyle, the only optipn is to sell his other assets - in his name, his family members n parents.... Or, raise soft loans from close friends - with neglifible interest rates... Or, sell shares or withdraw from PPF/EPF and settle loans.

Going to police should be avoided. Why seek more pressure n headache ? Do they help him for free ?