• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade axis bank credit card without closing source card using offer

alokmahor

TF Buzz
I am burgundy customer of Axis bank and I am seeing a offer to upgrade to Select credit card on my MyZone Axis credit card in mobile app. When I check the details of offer its without any fees.

My question is that can I upgrade my MyZone credit card with closing it. Becase I like Myzone card. Or its not possible my MyZone card will get closed if I consider to upgrade it?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I am burgundy customer of Axis bank and I am seeing a offer to upgrade to Select credit card on my MyZone Axis credit card in mobile app. When I check the details of offer its without any fees.

My question is that can I upgrade my MyZone credit card with closing it. Becase I like Myzone card. Or its not possible my MyZone card will get closed if I consider to upgrade it?
If it is an upgrade, it would be for the same CC account number. So your previous card would become void after you receive the new card. If you wish to retain your existing card, you will have to apply for the Select CC separately. Or you could upgrade your current card and apply for a myzone CC later.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Just call CC to issue a new Axis SELECT credit card without closing your MyZone card. They will generate a new card account keeping your old card active.

And since you're a Burgundy customer, you're getting an offer of LTF SELECT card, so no matter where you apply from, it will be LTF for you as that's the product feature of Burgundy Savings Account.