• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank ACE Credit Card upgrade offer

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

It's more than a year now that I've held Axis Bank ACE Credit Card, and still except for a LE (15K -> 30K), I don't see any other Credit Card upgrade offer, do they not offer other Credit Card if you have ACE? The thing is, I like Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card more, and whenever I try to check for offers in Airtel Thanks app, it straight up denies that I have no offer, so I am wondering if having ACE hinders your ability to get any other cashback-based Axis Bank Credit Card? Also, is there any way I can avail Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Please call customer care and check .. they won't upgrade to airtel for sure .. but give a try
But why you want to give away ACE.. It's still king of 2% :)

Some one was saying SCB SMart+ ACE+SBI cashback +MRCC gives better retruns

akshayhs

TF Ace
I am genuinely getting an offer to upgrade my Ace card to a paid IOCL Rupay card 😂😂😂. Boy will I be the biggest fool if I proceeded. So in essence, don't upgrade your Ace, but rather try applying for a card separately.

I am wondering if having ACE hinders your ability to get any other cashback-based Axis Bank Credit Card? Also, is there any way I can avail Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card?
I have both. It does not hinder your chances in any way.

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Please call customer care and check .. they won't upgrade to airtel for sure .. but give a try
But why you want to give away ACE.. It's still king of 2% :)

Some one was saying SCB SMart+ ACE+SBI cashback +MRCC gives better retruns
Not giving away ACE, but just lately realized somehow, we ended up getting 3 Airtel SIMs in our family, so I think it only makes sense to get that card if possible.

Also, I do have SBI Cashback, good card, not sure about SCB Smart or MRCC

FinoGuy

TF Ace
All these are good entry level cards... The statement valid
Does ace card still hold any upperhand on sbi cashback/LTF apay ICICI /LTF fk axis? the only usp of this card I find is the 2%offline cb (jewellery purchase not allowed).
Why Would someone be willing to pay 500+gst for the extra 1% cb(or the extra 0.5% for fk axis users)?