• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank sending notice for clarification regarding customer's travel spends on atlas

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Axis Bank today sent notices to many of its Atlas credit card customers requesting clarification and invoices regarding their "travel category spends". Axis Atlas is a travel-focused credit card, so it's surprising that the bank is asking for invoices and clarification for travel category expenses over the past few months. A few days ago, Axis Bank deducted Edge Miles and Edge Reward Points from some customers' reward accounts, citing business transactions. Now, they are requesting clarification on affected customers' travel spends within the next 30 days, otherwise, the bank will cancel their credit cards.

Here, I'm attaching a copy of the notice email:

Screenshot 2024.png

Many genuine Atlas customers have been affected by this move. Some people just spent under 10k on travel categories and received clarification notices. I can understand Axis's desire to eliminate abusers from their customer list, but troubling genuine customers is unacceptable. This is the main reason I didn't add the Axis Magnus Burgundy credit card/Axis Magnus credit card to our list of the best credit cards for 2024. While it may offer good rewards, it's not reliable at all. Axis should revert to their old credit card reward system as they are not capable of running a reward system with airmiles transfer partners.
For peace of mind, stay away from Axis Bank credit cards.

HOME_CARDER

TF Select
Logo ne 500 mein service bhi bechni start kar di. Tum abhi tak soch hi rahe ho.
Bhai Account/card ban kardi toh ? Acche khase miles atke hue hain mere Axis pe. Aur itnee saare bookings dekhke axis khud hin saare service cancel karde.

Last edited:

HOME_CARDER

TF Select
If u did everything genuine don't fall for trick with axis...they are in pretty bad mood 😂
Exactly ! But I am wondering if they'll provide airport pickup/drop for those using the trick. Considering the trick is out in public now, bhut saare M&G and airport drop/pickup requests mile honge.

Secondly I have a genuine M&G and airport drop booking next week, AXIS trick ki wajah se mera booking na cancel kardeee.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Exactly ! But I am wondering if they'll provide airport pickup/drop for those using the trick. Considering the trick is out in public now, bhut saare M&G and airport drop/pickup requests mile honge.

Secondly I have a genuine M&G and airport drop booking in next week, AXIS trick ki wajah se mera service na band kardeee.
Axis rn is in absolute douche mood rn 😅

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ISn't AMEX already have a Corporate version of their cards, which is as equal to business credit card.
Yes they do. Don't make the mistake of manufacturing spends or doing business spends on amex personal cards. It will be a sad saga!

ALOAK

TF Ace
Yesterday i have seen lot of adjument on edge points on my axis indian oil rupay card what ever points were there i trf to itc. This adjustment am seeing for last 3 months even though i have done spends on those days they have put transaction zero except fuel spends rest all they have taken back the points that were spent on grocieries through upi linked rupay. Looks lime i need to close this card also and go for other rupay card. Axis has gone to far now on renewal i will close axis infinite too

Riya

TF Ace
It's evident axis Bank is being to harsh on it's customers over this issue...
Everyone knows that people use their cards for personal as well as professional purposes... Segregation of both expenses is not possible...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314-090416.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314-090416.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20240314-090416.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314-090416.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 76

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yesterday i have seen lot of adjument on edge points on my axis indian oil rupay card what ever points were there i trf to itc. This adjustment am seeing for last 3 months even though i have done spends on those days they have put transaction zero except fuel spends rest all they have taken back the points that were spent on grocieries through upi linked rupay. Looks lime i need to close this card also and go for other rupay card. Axis has gone to far now on renewal i will close axis infinite too
Mine is still intact.infact i got 3k point on iocl card as non fuel spend 2 days ago

You may consider video recording of you opening the swiggy parcel and eating it, to claim rewards.
Along with TWO independent witnesses - preferably with their Aadhaar cards in hand - to certify that you actually ordered, received the order, opened the same box and consumed the contents. You also need to give a written certificate that you would not cancel that specific order. Only then, the rewards will be considered as genuine expenses and may be placed before a committee to permit those rewards. It might take about 3-4 months - considering the thousands of orders they had to handle - per day. Poor chaps, what a load.....