• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Tata Neu App based flight Ticket purchase using Axis Atlas

Yaswanth

TF Buzz
Hi - Did anyone try Axis Atlas in Tata Neu Mobile app for flight Ticket purchase and how many miles do we get?

shadow

TF Premier
2% edgemiles if booked from any third party apps. 5% only applies if booked via direct airline website or travel edge portal.
Was trying to book Canada to India on Etihad website but it was showing the amount in CAD. So we'll need to pay 3.5% forex charges so didn't book.
I've seen some discussion here that on most foreign airlines you have to pay forex.

iNokia

TF Premier
Was trying to book Canada to India on Etihad website but it was showing the amount in CAD. So we'll need to pay 3.5% forex charges so didn't book.
I've seen some discussion here that on most foreign airlines you have to pay forex.
From what I have seen mostly, forex applies to flights originating in foreign airports.

sibieeee

TF Buzz
Check travel edge portal for the same flight and see if it gives any good deal for you. It would normally be the same price as regular flight price or extra depending on the forex markup rate.

shadow

TF Premier
Check travel edge portal for the same flight and see if it gives any good deal for you. It would normally be the same price as regular flight price or extra depending on the forex markup rate.
yeah, I did check it out. It was 2-3k more than what was shown on Etihad.
So with them being almost the same, it's better to book with the airline directly instead of booking via third party.