• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass cancellation of Flipkart Axis Credit Card

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
As per a Facebook group Axis is doing mass cancellation of Flipkart Credit Card on grounds of non-personal use. They are checking old transactions as well and asking for invoices or proofs. Anyone facing this here?

Leocaprio

TF Buzz
As per a Facebook group Axis is doing mass cancellation of Flipkart Credit Card on grounds of non-personal use. They are checking old transactions as well and asking for invoices or proofs. Anyone facing this here?
Yes, We are closing the cards because customers are using it for non personal usage for cashback

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only those who were screwing with them. They will never close a card for genuine use. Never. They might skip some cashback using excuse of mcc code. But why would they block genuine user when they can make money feom them.
False positives? Hidden motives? Even if it wasn't fk i wont be trusting any company for doing only the right thing and this is fk so you should apply 5x the skepticism while evaluating their every move

sidp

TF Ace
False positives? Hidden motives? Even if it wasn't fk i wont be trusting any company for doing only the right thing and this is fk so you should apply 5x the skepticism while evaluating their every move
Oh please, people who have genuine & regular fk spend of lakhs per month don't spend it on fk axis. They have much more rewarding cards.
Let's not make the bank the bad guy, just for nothing. And if it is false positive then they anyway ask to justify the spend.
Most people who buy and sell outside, do it with mobile. Cuz it is easier to sell off. But they forget that it's easier for fk/axis to find out also.

ganesh980783

TF Buzz
Share your orders & amount ( total )
Last month I ordered friends iPhone
Cashback was 5k adjusted in current month statement
This month cashback is 432 which may not adjusted in next month
I didn't know about non personal use things
I did order 7 , 10-20k phones for friends in 4 months
And due to that they have cancelled
I did misused but I didn't have knowledge of if