• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass cancellation of Flipkart Axis Credit Card

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
As per a Facebook group Axis is doing mass cancellation of Flipkart Credit Card on grounds of non-personal use. They are checking old transactions as well and asking for invoices or proofs. Anyone facing this here?

sidp

TF Ace
Last month it was 37000, which was highest in the history of this card since past 3 yrs....this month cashback was supposed to come intune of 4-5k......but these 2 month were exceptions as if I count total purchases by this card in 2 years and these 2 months, still these 2 months might be higher
37k cashback or total spend.
As you have said this month 4-5k cashback and last month was highest. Then I assume cashback.
I just hope you have a good lawyer/ca. Itd is tracking your location right now.
1000014676.gif

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
yahi batao sahi thread h
It was sarcasm for this comment ..
I don't have Flipkart card
Last month it was 37000, which was highest in the history of this card since past 3 yrs....this month cashback was supposed to come intune of 4-5k......but these 2 month were exceptions as if I count total purchases by this card in 2 years and these 2 months, still these 2 months might be higher
For this comment

ganesh980783

TF Buzz
As per a Facebook group Axis is doing mass cancellation of Flipkart Credit Card on grounds of non-personal use. They are checking old transactions as well and asking for invoices or proofs. Anyone facing this here?
Mine and one of my friends credit card got cancelled as well but how to pay this month dues? Will we get statement of this month? Any suggestion

dealminer

TF Premier
Please share the order history, just curious.
Then your axis Flipkart card will be deemed as a martyr. 🫡

DEBASISH

TF Buzz

Today My card also got cancelled

techt

TF Legend
as found on twitter
Happy Homer Simpson GIF by Creative Courage