• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Select A/c + Indusind Exclusive A/c

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Hello all, I am planning to Open Indusind Select account based on my LTF Indusind Legend credit card, which will make the account 0 balance with LTF DC.

Once I upgrade my Credit Card to Pinnacle or any other Indusind card variant will my Select account still carry the 0 balance status with LTF Free DC and can I still open 4 more 0 balance Family account ?

Secondly How many Accounts a person can hold In Indusind ? I read somewhere a guy holding 2 savings account (Variant is not know to me) and an Indie Account.

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys need help on opening a family member account against my Select account.

Can this be opened online or need to visit bank for the same ?
What is the IP criteria for online/offline.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@4uziaul @Strange @S S V I got Legend CC LTF. Opened Select account. Got debit card too. Now I plan to open for parents.
They are in hometown. What should they do:
1. Open 0/low MAB account from branch and then ask my RM here to link accounts and get them upgraded to Select. Then will they get shitty dc OR get Select DC and Select kit?
2. Ask them to open Select accounts and then get them linked to mine. Unnecessary hassle of initial funding, but Select welcome kit and DC is secured.
1 or 2?

Reactions: SSV

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul @Strange @S S V I got Legend CC LTF. Opened Select account. Got debit card too. Now I plan to open for parents.
They are in hometown. What should they do:
1. Open 0/low MAB account from branch and then ask my RM here to link accounts and get them upgraded to Select. Then will they get shitty dc OR get Select DC and Select kit?
2. Ask them to open Select accounts and then get them linked to mine. Unnecessary hassle of initial funding, but Select welcome kit and DC is secured.
1 or 2?
Go for option 1, you will get Select Debit card once your account gets upgraded.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When does the virtual select world DC show up in the indus app? My account was opened with instant titanium dc kit?
These days by default Select Visa DC will be issued after your select account upgrade / opening.. generally in a few days in the App.
For Select MC DC , you have to apply via CC / RM . Again virtual DC will appear in a day.
Physical DC deliveries takes time…

If in doubt , call their CC. They are open 24/7.
You can call them right now and enquire about your queries or wait patiently, .
Please don’t ask any questions before calling them and finding out some facts . After calling them ask here, if you still have queries

Strange

TF Legend
These days by default Select Visa DC will be issued after your select account upgrade / opening.. generally in a few days in the App.
For Select MC DC , you have to apply via CC / RM . Again virtual DC will appear in a day.
Physical DC deliveries takes time…

If in doubt , call their CC. They are open 24/7.
You can call them right now and enquire about your queries or wait patiently, .
Please don’t ask any questions before calling them and finding out some facts . After calling them ask here, if you still have queries
If my account is opened with titanium instant kit then will I get Select Welcome Kit? If yes then does it have Select World DC, Cheque Book and other stuff? Or Do I have to apply for Select World DC?