• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato Edition Cards and Phone / Email Reported to CIBIL

ramirami

TF Select
Hi guys, I have been offered an Edition card LTF and am thinking of getting it. However the email address and phone number that I use for Zomato account, let's call them Email Z and Number Z, are both different from what I use for cards, let's call them Email C and Number C. When I received the Edition invite, I had to provide my PAN and verify my phone number with an OTP. For this, I used Number C. Now, if I submit my application, when details are reported to credit bureaus, will any of Number Z / Email Z be reported? Anyone else with experience about this?

RockyBond

TF Premier
Ya it will be reported. My main zomato account number with which i cibil is registered is blocked. so i had to use altenate number for Zomato and it got reported to cibil

ramirami

TF Select
Ya it will be reported. My main zomato account number with which i cibil is registered is blocked. so i had to use altenate number for Zomato and it got reported to cibil
Sorry I did not understand. Will you please explain? When you applied for the Edition card, they sent an OTP to some number. Are you saying some other number apart from this OTP number was also reported?