• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato Account Disappeared. With it RBL Zomato Edition Card too!

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had a very strange experience in the last couple of weeks with Zomato. It all started with me logging in my Zomato account from another device. Instead of logging in to my existing Zomato account, Zomato created a brand new account with my mobile number. This resulted in my old Zomato account disappearing in thin air.

Zomato is unable to restore my old account. They have transferred my Gold status and my wallet balance to my new account but strangely they are unable to transfer my RBL Zomato Edition Credit Card to my new account. I can see only Zomato Wallet now even though I am logged in with my same mobile number as before.

Effectively RBL Zomato Card is rendered useless for me. While I may still be able to use it for brand specific offers, I will not be able to redeem my rewards into Zomato credits.

Wondering whether I should ask RBL to upgrade my Credit card to another variant. Zomato Edition Classic is anyways useless right now & I recently got SBI Cashback card which should take care of Zomato for me