• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato Edition Card - got 3 invites but everytine fails with internal bank policy

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Hi All,

In last one year I have got 3rd invite for LTF Zomato Edition credit card but everytime I fill the for I get this stupid message saying 'sorry your application did not meet the bank requirements'. I am really tired of this nonsense from them. Why is this happening?
Can someone help me understand so that I can get that LTF card.

FYI, I have a RBL shoprite LTF card (if this matters, although I have been told it doesn't matter)

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-26-00-13-01-132_com.application.zomato.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-26-00-13-01-132_com.application.zomato.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2022-10-26-00-14-17-822_com.application.zomato.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-26-00-14-17-822_com.application.zomato.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 32

Jatin1987

TF Select
Hi All,

In last one year I have got 3rd invite for LTF Zomato Edition credit card but everytime I fill the for I get this stupid message saying 'sorry your application did not meet the bank requirements'. I am really tired of this nonsense from them. Why is this happening?

FYI, I have a RBL shoprite LTF card (if this matters, although I have been told it doesn't matter)

Thanks
just msg to edition team and they will definitely help u over this.
and please can u tell me how u get LTF shoprite card

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Already tried both zomato and edition team. They keep saying that it's banks policy so I need to talk to them. And RBL bank is pathetic.

Shoprite I got via paisabazaar. There was an LTF offer going on it back then.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks
how did you get the invite?

cardgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
As you are already holding the other credit card from RBL, they will not provide you the other card, unless you want them to bend their rules for you. You can only do it by escalating the issue and very tiresome process, I went it through and finally after RBI involvement they provided me the card by closing my other card. At that moment I was already holding two RBL cards, and it would have been the 3rd card and I asked them to close my Maxima card as they are not willing to give another card.

As you are already holding the other credit card from RBL, they will not provide you the other card, unless you want them to bend their rules for you. You can only do it by escalating the issue and very tiresome process, I went it through and finally after RBI involvement they provided me the card by closing my other card. At that moment I was already holding two RBL cards, and it would have been the 3rd card and I asked them to close my Maxima card as they are not willing to give another card.
what was the escalation process ? any escalation email id ?

Jatin1987

TF Select
my Zomato application is not showing the Card Details or even that section is not visible where i could see my card things. wht should i do. already updated.. reinstalled...wht to do

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
my Zomato application is not showing the Card Details or even that section is not visible where i could see my card things. wht should i do. already updated.. reinstalled...wht to do

check the above thread to get the option visible in the Zomato app.

Jatin1987

TF Select

check the above thread to get the option visible in the Zomato app.
i have the card. but now I can't see the card section at zomato