• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong Cibil reporting By Idfc/Amazon pay later.

jr001

TF Buzz
2 months back I have closed my Amazon pay later account successfuly. And also got NOC from idfc. Instead of reporting as 'Closed' to CIBIL they reported as some amount is overdue as well as one late payment which has completety destroyed my cibil from 790 to 654my CIBIL. What to do..? Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_20230718_230921.jpg
    IMG_20230718_230921.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20230718_230549.jpg
    IMG_20230718_230549.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20230719_014854.jpg
    IMG_20230719_014854.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

CARDiologist

TF Select
Kind of in similar situation.Wrong DPD reported to all 4 credit bureaus by Hero Fincorp(From ZestMoney).Tried contacting both Herofincorp & ZestMoney,No assurance offered from Herofincorp though zest money acknowledged my issue & gave me a 30 days time.

Also filed a complaint with RBI OMBUDSMAN.

YOU CAN DO THE SAME.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
2 months back I have closed my Amazon pay later account successfuly. And also got NOC from idfc. Instead of reporting as 'Closed' to CIBIL they reported as some amount is overdue as well as one late payment which has completety destroyed my cibil from 790 to 654my CIBIL. What to do..? Please help.
As far as I know, Flipkart Pay Later offers service through IDFC and Amazon through Axio(formerly Capital Float) .
Are you sure IDFC is for Amazon Pay Later too?

anilkrsh

TF Premier
IDFC did the same thing with me for a cred personal loan. It got rectified after trying continuously for 2 months. But my credit score never came back to original. I was always hovering around 830 but now it's around 780 since last 2yrs 😢😭😓😥😢

Strange

TF Legend
IDFC did the same thing with me for a cred personal loan. It got rectified after trying continuously for 2 months. But my credit score never came back to original. I was always hovering around 830 but now it's around 780 since last 2yrs 😢😭😓😥😢
In Experian? Get Experian credit report pdf file through experian.in, check If there is any overdue amount or late payment then contact that lender to rectify the same.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
rbi ombudsman with all proofs ie NOC mentioning date

CARDiologist

TF Select
Kind of in similar situation.Wrong DPD reported to all 4 credit bureaus by Hero Fincorp(From ZestMoney).Tried contacting both Herofincorp & ZestMoney,No assurance offered from Herofincorp though zest money acknowledged my issue & gave me a 30 days time.

Also filed a complaint with RBI OMBUDSMAN.

YOU CAN DO THE SAME.
Update: After filling complaint with RBI, within 10 days they removed the error DPD from cibil.
Now waiting for it to remove from other bureaus.

Reactions: SSV
Did it at least go up after the issue was rectified? Also did you ever use the pay later account to make any payments?

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Did it at least go up after the issue was rectified? Also did you ever use the pay later account to make any payments?
Yep.. my score did increase from 650 to around 730 and then 780 after idfc rectified the past due amount. But before all this fiasco, my score used to be around 830 which I don't think will ever happen. 😓

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yep.. my score did increase from 650 to around 730 and then 780 after idfc rectified the past due amount. But before all this fiasco, my score used to be around 830 which I don't think will ever happen. 😓
When it falls, it falls quite quickly and heavily...
the climbing back to the top will always be slow...

Its like ,come down by escalator and go back to the top by staircase...