• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Later Close??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

I have Amazon Pay later account last 12 months but my limit is still 2k only.

I want to close this Amazon pay later and re apply again?

It's possible to reapply with high limit

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Maybe first try contacting to Amazon or their lending partner Axio to increase the limit? I also had this APL with 2k limit, but I closed it as there was no offers on it.
Hello Guys

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Hello Guys

closing and reapplying won't help.

Continue to use Amazon Pay Later regularly, eventually Axio (the lending partner) with offer limit increase. Also regularly check Credit score on Amazon app.

In my opinion, if you already have credit cards, then there is no need for pay pater, you may prefer closing it, as pay later services show up as personal loans in credit reports.

I wanted to ask do I have to pay them the sanctioned amount to close the loan?

I have never used the amazon pay later service so I have no due. But as I registered back in 2021 my CIBIL shows that I have Personal Loan of Rs 4000 from Karur Vysya Bank and Rs 1000 from Capfloat.

I wanted to know that do I have to pay this 5000 Rs to the banks to close my account? Even though I have never availed the Amazon Pay Later Service.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
No need to pay 5k Bro..
If you have used any amount from this 5K then only you have to pay that amount else call their C/Care to close the facility..
Thanks a lot. Amazon pay shows - Available Credit amount - ₹5,000 so I thought that I have to pay this sanctioned amount to close the account.