• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MobikwiK Zip Pay later not showing up for Credit Card Payment

karan_hdl

TF Buzz
I tried paying my credit card bill via Mobikwik Zip but the option is not showing up. Also the credit card payment via other saved credit card option not showing up... Are these options stopped or is it's temporary app-related issue??

I used to do credit card payments via both Mobikwik Zip and credit card until last month without any issues via Mobikwik App.

Last edited:

karan_hdl

TF Buzz
If Mobikwik bring back CC bill payments via Zip it would be really a very useful thing as it's useful to clear MAD of a CC on time especially at month ends..

Last edited:

aadi5899

TF Neo
They have unfortunately removed that feature... I called their customer care number and they confirmed the fact that they have terminated this feature once and for all. And now this is the time where I am going to close my MobiKwik account like today😒😒 they must have informed on the app prior to taking this action but all they did was sneakily did that just so nobody can withdraw their hard earned money that got stuck for the sake of their bullshit convenience fee trap...😒😒😒😒
Yes, I am also facing the same issue. I think they have stopped it.