• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which will be the best way to apply for Axis Magnus Credit Card

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.
I applied online.. the process was seamless and took less than 10min.. got the card after a few weeks

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied online.. the process was seamless and took less than 10min.. got the card after a few weeks
Yes if you have everything intact, online is seamless.

But good advantage with Offline process (like via Vimal here) is that if you have a good CL on any other existing reputed cards(Infinia/DCB/SC), then you can get the same limit on your Magnus :)

Even (y )our payslip can't get that level of limit initially itself, is what few shared their experience.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you so much @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 …after getting my Axis Magnus cc with help and support of @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 i applied my brother axis magnus credit card with him…during first application he got not approved due to some reason, then he said please apply again and this time definitely get approved so he applied again after 3 days with help of @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 and look he got approved today…i know he literally fought for approval…i am very very very happy…mr. @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 has immense faith and confidence in him that my brother will get card approved so trusting him he applied again so i want to thank him on behalf of my brother for his genuine ane sincere efforts…no more words…🫡