• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which will be the best way to apply for Axis Magnus Credit Card

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Want to apply for Magnus but I hold a Axis Select CC with 6.2Lac limit which is free due to Burgundy Relationship.

Whats the process to upgrade to Magnus ?

Other Cards are DCB with 10Lac plus limit which is being current primary card

P.S. @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 Kindly DM me since I cannot do so currently
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 Thanks for assisting in the application process which hardly took me around 5 mins. As per the information provided the card should be delivered in 3 days.

Thanks

ccdc

TF Ace
is there any way to apply for magnus add on. i called up the guy who i contacted for my magnus. he said that you have to have min 10k account opened with axis in order to get magnus add on. does anyone know anyone who can provide add on for magnus without savings account in axis?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
is there any way to apply for magnus add on. i called up the guy who i contacted for my magnus. he said that you have to have min 10k account opened with axis in order to get magnus add on. does anyone know anyone who can provide add on for magnus without savings account in axis?
He’s trying to upsell you a savings account for no reason. There is no such prerequisite at all I can assure you. It might expedite the process for you though as it is very difficult to get a addon and with this incentive he’ll assist you.

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I had a decade old regalia with 13 lac limit, which recently got upgraded to DCB, can you pls let me know the process to apply for Magnus via C2C and if I can get the same as LTF?
Just visit your nearest Axis Bank branch with your latest 13 lakh limit card statement and request them about getting Axis Bank Magnus card on Card 2 Card basis that should do it. Life Time Free might not be possible at this time.

My Magnus Application was recently rejected which I believe is due to Address verification issue. I have my office and house in the same building and the guy who visited for KYC told me it won't go through and reapplied using the registered address of my company for office which is my house in my hometown. When the executive visited for verification I was not present and then next day my application was declined. Should I reapply or wait for sometime. I have all the necessary documents as per eligibility criteria.