• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which will be the best way to apply for Axis Magnus Credit Card

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, What all documentation is needed for Axis Magnus C2C? Can it be done fully online?
If you have all intact, online will definitely be seamless, also provided do not worry about getting a low limit or rejected(happens with AXIS)

Other option is to apply offline via Vimal here @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Benefits which I saw from other beneficiary through him
- C2C is possible offline only in AXIS, if you have a good limit of >4L + 1yr old card
- You get a equal limit of your existing CC by applying offline through him
- He follows up and you can follow-up (lot of users complained, their application vanished like Bermuda triangle)
- Less possibility of rejection, he will tell you upfront if you aren't eligible to apply or when you can apply.

By not getting rejected you will save some waiting time of 3-6months for re-applying for a fresh application in AXIS.

Not promoting Vimal, users shared in multiple threads and here, their experiences etc.

It is up to you, You(Customer) are the King :)

Even I have a low limit of 3.75L in my Magnus(Customer care/phone applied). though I have 10L+ in Infinia, that CL I missed in Magnus.

My Reserve is going to be Offline for sure, Mainly for the CL which I can get with C2C. If AXIS can give it online, good(but not available now)

devansh94

TF Buzz
Applied for Magnus at Delhi T3 on card to card basis my ICICI Amazon Pay CC with 4.6L limit.

Got approved today.

He had said that it doesn’t matter which card you have as long as the limit is over 4L. He was extremely confident that if the limit is above 4L, it will get approved.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 is it possible to get Magnus C2C with >4L limit but card is 6months old? Alternately, can one open a burgundy savings account and request for magnus ?
Opening an account doesn’t seem to work. Before I got my card I asked the local BM to get me the card and I was ready to open a Burgundy account but they denied. They said you “might” get the pre approved offer soon but nothing assured.

If your limit is >4 lakhs I am sure Vimal will be able to help you.

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
I hold 3 Axis credit cards
axis Ace with 2 lacs limit
axis Flipkart with 80k limit
axis MyZone with 3 lacs limit

MyZone is eligible to upgrate in magnus. Some people are getting it FYF. I asked customer care for FYF. but they are not ready.

How can I get it first year free ?

for C2C I have Amex MRCC with 4.8 lacs limit but 6months old.
and ICICI platinum with 4 lacs limit 1.5 years old.

Last edited:

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier

MyZone is eligible to upgrate in magnus. Some people are getting it FYF. I asked customer care for FYF. but they are not ready.

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
please DM me for magnus application. I am not able to DM u.

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 Thanks for assisting in the application process which hardly took me around 5 mins. As per the information provided the card should be delivered in 3 days.

Thanks
Received my card on 9th. Thanks @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 for the assistance.

Paid around 80k for car insurance today which AFAIK won‘t accrue any RP but will this expense be counted for monthly and yearly milestone ?

P.S. Is there any thread specifically detailing Magnus related RP accrual system especially after the recent devaluations?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received my card on 9th. Thanks @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 for the assistance.

Paid around 80k for car insurance today which AFAIK won‘t accrue any RP but will this expense be counted for monthly and yearly milestone ?

P.S. Is there any thread specifically detailing Magnus related RP accrual system especially after the recent devaluations?
It’ll be counted most probably. Most people agree that spends made on the month of the issuance of the card is also considered. Nothing rock solid. But you’ll anyway get the normal ER if nothing.

https://www.technofino.in/community...-guide-and-valuation.4074/page-17#post-119046

This is thread you need.

Last edited:

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Did they confirm that 3 lkh rs on current Axis card can get magnus?