• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which will be the best way to apply for Axis Magnus Credit Card

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi @VIMALRAJ L ,

I applied directly on Axis portal before coming across this thread. Is it possible for me change the application to include you as a referrer?
@VIMALRAJ L helped me in getting the Card offline.

My online application wasn't moving at all. Vimal responded to me, clarified most of my doubts and got me to apply. While the application got denied in first attempt, he followed through and got the card sanctioned in reapply.

His help is highly recommend. Thank you @VIMALRAJ L

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

My online application wasn't moving at all. Vimal responded to me, clarified most of my doubts and got me to apply. While the application got denied in first attempt, he followed through and got the card sanctioned in reapply.

His help is highly recommend. Thank you @VIMALRAJ L
Interesting and good Job by @VIMALRAJ L then.

Mine samsung infinite got denied as I had obtained Magnus I less than 3 months back only scenarios.

Now PNO team told me that since it is declined, I can avail any new cards only after 6months only. Damn people didn't do any check and 3month is extended to 6 months because of their process and internal policies😕 (which are not disclosed and their online system accepts even if you apply a card within 3months, which will reduce all these waste cycle for everyone )

@VIMALRAJ L if my card is declined, is 6month wait to apply is real?

His help is highly recommend. Thank you @VIMALRAJ L[
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="RajBlr, post: 106715, member: 7624"]
Interesting and good Job by [USER=7230]@VIMALRAJ L
then.

Mine samsung infinite got denied as I had obtained Magnus I less than 3 months back only scenarios.

Now PNO team told me that since it is declined, I can avail any new cards only after 6months only. Damn people didn't do any check and 3month is extended to 6 months because of their process and internal policies😕 (which are not disclosed and their online system accepts even if you apply a card within 3months, which will reduce all these waste cycle for everyone )

Interesting and good Job by @VIMALRAJ L then.

No sir,