• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which SIM Cards do you use?

Which Company's SIM card do you use?

• Airtel

• Jio

• Vi

• BSNL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Airtel Prepaid (BLR)
Plan - 1499 (24gb for 360days) - Sufficient as everywhere i go there's a Wifi . Only when i'm out this get used.
Once 24 gb over i simply buy add on data plan at 101rs or higher.

Now the plan is increased to 1899.

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
those in metros/big cities Jio is the best option as of now, Unlimited free 5G access, something no one should miss until offer lasts.

Dragon_slayer

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Even I do the same thing but Vi disables incoming calls after 1.5 month of no recharge :\
Last month they blocked my number for even OTPs due to that, I recharged for 99 INR, but generally for the past 2-3 years I have only recharged like 2-3 times. I had only recharged with 10 INR talktime balance and kept that balance.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last month they blocked my number for even OTPs due to that, I recharged for 99 INR, but generally for the past 2-3 years I have only recharged like 2-3 times. I had only recharged with 10 INR talktime balance and kept that balance.
same, my balance is around 27 INR and incoming used to work fine..

but recently (around 6 month before), they started disabling incoming just after 1-2 months of not recharging... earlier they kept giving 1GB data per day for 7 days which allowed receiving OTPs and calls but now, the number just dies for 10 days (I waited, before recharging 99 again)

Might move to BSNL as their yearly plans are cheaper than others..

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Even I do the same thing but Vi disables incoming calls after 1.5 month of no recharge :\
Why don't you switch to Jio
They don't block income calls as well as SMS

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why don't you switch to Jio
They don't block income calls as well as SMS
I already have Jio with yearly pack.... Vi number is quite old which is why I keep that alive

You mean to say that even if there is no active recharge/pack in Jio, incoming still remains active ?
for how long before they disable/deactivate the number ?