• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which high value account is better

Souvik

TF Premier
That's what I told. They've even written this benefit in their wealth program brochure. But it is misleading.
I am still with IDFC due to interest rates, and the fact that its giving good interest despite not being a small finance bank. IDFC Select credit card also I often use for book my show 1-1 offer.

Bulk of my money is in HDFC Imperia and holding HDFC Regalia (DCB paid upgrade offered), but no such benefit from HDFC.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Account opening was simple with a 5L check. Once they help me move my demat and MF, I will provide more details of my experience.
Unfortunately, now they have started singing a different tune. The RM is saying the associated LTF CC and DC with the Burgundy account will only be processed once the required TRV is achieved in the account and not immediately. This was not what he said when I signed the forms. Looks like all banks have some or other other challenges. We need to keep minimum expectations!

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Mine got upgraded in 4 working days. 5 lakh is the requirement, however I kept more than that. Try in March, it’s easier as they need to meet year end targets I guess. Also, if u can maintain 5 lakh for a couple of months, you will surely get the upgrade.
Thanks brother

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
No charges for Non maintenance of AMB for HNI programs, Classic, Imperia, Preferred
it my current imperia a/c
We observe that you have not maintained the required Average Minimum Balance in your HDFC Bank Account No XXXXXXX for one or more months since March'23. We request you to kindly maintain the necessary Average Balance in June'23 to avoid the Non-Maintenance charges.

Can you help me out here, had a word with RM she said visit branch if charge levied call RM for reversal. balance of amb for current imperial is 50k so i kept 5x over that and in past i kept nothing and there was no issue to whom should i complain to? i have wrote email through net banking mailbox will Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com help here?

Adwait

TF Select
no . i had classic account and maintained only 2-3k in it for almost 10 months. no charges were applicable. just did day to day transactions in it. now i upgraded it to preferred varient. maintain 15k since 2 months no charges . will see what happens when this quarter ends in march!!
Have they downgraded? For non maintenance of amb

Pabheda

TF Buzz
Yeah its hard to trust the bank which gave you so many reasons to leave. Axis has this tendency. Only good for Burgundy account holders. Nothing less than that.

For FD, you should try IDFC First bank. They're offering better rate of returns. However their credit cards aren't that good.
IndusInd offers same interest rate in saving account , infact it gives interest rate of 5% from 1 lakh to 5 lakh and then more , and in case of Idfc it gives 7% only after 5 lakhs

prash1161

TF Ace
No charges if 1L not maintained, but I think you need to maintain basic MAB for that specific account variant, like 25K for Savings Max, 10K for Regular, etc & hence if balance below that basic MAB, charges will be applicable (Correct me if it's wrong)

For DC, account & card variant should match. If account variant changed, upgrade your card & you will get new card with the new account variant name and that will be free. (For Easyshop Platinum DC)
Have platinum dc
What if I get millennia in classic banking
25k mab one
Any charges?