• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which high value account is better

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Personally, I found that Axis burgundy service is good while HDFC imperia is completely useless.

I was looking into ICICI wealth account based on the feedback on this group, but didn't opened an account with them, when I talked with bank representatives , they did not even had documents to show the benefits for wealth account. Also, from time to time I hear about scams going on with ICICI accounts ( in some case ICICI employees are involved ), due to these red flags I have decided to stay away.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Personally, I found that Axis burgundy service is good while HDFC imperia is completely useless.

I was looking into ICICI wealth account based on the feedback on this group, but didn't opened an account with them, when I talked with bank representatives , they did not even had documents to show the benefits for wealth account. Also, from time to time I hear about scams going on with ICICI accounts ( in some case ICICI employees are involved ), due to these red flags I have decided to stay away.
What kind of scams have you heard, please? @Dragon_slayer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is there any non maintenance charges on idfc wealth acct if we got upgraded to wealth acct and then not maintain AMB is there chances of downgrade or charges

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
No charges if 1L not maintained, but I think you need to maintain basic MAB for that specific account variant, like 25K for Savings Max, 10K for Regular, etc & hence if balance below that basic MAB, charges will be applicable (Correct me if it's wrong)

For DC, account & card variant should match. If account variant changed, upgrade your card & you will get new card with the new account variant name and that will be free. (For Easyshop Platinum DC)
no . i had classic account and maintained only 2-3k in it for almost 10 months. no charges were applicable. just did day to day transactions in it. now i upgraded it to preferred varient. maintain 15k since 2 months no charges . will see what happens when this quarter ends in march!!

suhailmz

TF Premier
@Chaitanya-a @DarkKnight @Souvik i just visited my idfc branch & requested them for an upgrade to select account. To my surprise, the banker asked me if I can add 1-2 lakh more as he wants to try for wealth account. I wasn’t sure as my balance would still not match 10lakh required for wealth but I accepted anyway. No my request for upgrade has been taken up. Let’s see what happens. Fingers crossed 🤞

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
@Chaitanya-a @DarkKnight @Souvik i just visited my idfc branch & requested them for an upgrade to select account. To my surprise, the banker asked me if I can add 1-2 lakh more as he wants to try for wealth account. I wasn’t sure as my balance would still not match 10lakh required for wealth but I accepted anyway. No my request for upgrade has been taken up. Let’s see what happens. Fingers crossed 🤞
March closing craze 😁

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please tell more about downgrade,
I too have Preferred & wanted to know how much amount, time it takes to downgrade
HDFC downgraded my account from preferred to normal account. I have no idea why. I had around 9L, I transferred 6L to a different account and kept 3L.
I thought we only need 2L AMB.
I didn't bother to contact the RM about it.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC seems to have stopped caring at all. Been chasing them for over a month to change my RM, with no luck. And I am an Imperia customer!
+1. I am an imperia customer too and their services are pathetic. I have four accounts in the group but still they dont handle my account well. The only reason i am not switching to other bank is the trauma to close these accounts and going through all the hassle. I would not recommend anyone to go with imperia.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
+1. I am an imperia customer too and their services are pathetic. I have four accounts in the group but still they dont handle my account well. The only reason i am not switching to other bank is the trauma to close these accounts and going through all the hassle. I would not recommend anyone to go with imperia.
Are you maintaining the required NRV for Imperia (10L+ if I am not wrong)

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was also told initial deposit of 5 lakh for idfc wealth account and BM also said I'll get preapproved wealth credit card after 3 months