• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which high value account is better

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Some other guys also mentioned in this community that if we maintain 5 lakhs in wealth account we'll get offer of pre approved wealth credit card in 3 months.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
+1. I am an imperia customer too and their services are pathetic. I have four accounts in the group but still they dont handle my account well. The only reason i am not switching to other bank is the trauma to close these accounts and going through all the hassle. I would not recommend anyone to go with imperia.
I opened AXIS burgundy account today. They have promised to help in transition from hdfc. let's see how it goes.

Souvik

TF Premier
I was also told initial deposit of 5 lakh for idfc wealth account and BM also said I'll get preapproved wealth credit card after 3 months
This Wealth credit card offer nonsense they told me too, may not be true, I wrote back to customer care after 8 months and they are asking for ITR, payslip and all.

So a Wealth account does not necessarily have to come with a Wealth Credit card.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
This Wealth credit card offer nonsense they told me too, may not be true, I wrote back to customer care after 8 months and they are asking for ITR, payslip and all.

So a Wealth account does not necessarily have to come with a Wealth Credit card.
That's what I told. They've even written this benefit in their wealth program brochure. But it is misleading.